4.

" The Alpha will be down soon to take care of you." The guard smirks and I growl at him through my hood, thank god he didn't take my cloak off. His face falls upon hearing his Luna growl at him but he recovers as a smirk returns to his face. Wolf bane blocks me from having any communication with my wolf and the silver prevents me from shifting or using any of my werewolf abilities. I have been held captive here for two days and it has given me a lot of time to think of ways to kill the Alpha. I know what game the Alpha is playing which is all the more reason to finish him off, he is trying to break me. If he thinks he can break me by locking me up, he is in for a huge surprise because the temptress can never be broken for she is void of emotion and cannot be tamed. I sit on the ground a harsh and emotionless scowl on my face as I hear loud footsteps pound against the stairs.

" Thank you Boris you may go now." I recognize the Alphas voice say to the idiot guard who has been taunting me all day. He bows and scurries away, the alpha throws something into my cell; a white board and marker. I grab it and quickly scribble down the words I have been itching to say to him.

" You will die a slow and painful death Alpha." I write and turn it around to him smirking, I see the beta join him seconds later and gasps once he reads the board.

" I see you aren't ready to submit to me, rogue." He says sinisterly, I wipe the marker off the board.

" I will never submit to you." I show them the board causing the Alpha to growl loudly, the beta flinches from the sound but boldly puts a hand on the Alphas shoulder. I erase the words and press the black marker against the board roughly, I think of something that will hurt the Alpha.

" She is the temptress what did you expect." He says in a soothing voice. I bang the board against the bars and show them what I wrote with hatred.

" I hate you, I wish I could reject you." I slam the board against the ground, I go to the back of the cell and slide down the wall. I'm done talking, I will never forgive him for this. If only I could talk, then I could reject him and this nightmare will be over.

" Rowan...I-I'm sorry." The Alpha says sounding absolutely heartbroken, if I had one sympathetic bone in my body I would probably try to comfort him, but I don't so I just sit there and watch him with a sadistic grin. Wait a minute. I am the Alphas weak spot, his Achilles heel. I can use myself against him, with this new revelation my grin grows wider as evil thoughts fill my mind. I crawl to the whiteboard and pull the cap off of the marker with my teeth.

" Let me out of here and I'll forgive you." I write giving him an innocent smile that hides my dark thoughts, time to prove how I got my nickname. He looks at me confused but doesn't make any indication that he is going to release me. Okay time to bring out the heavy artillery. I start whimpering making it seem like I am scared. I should be an actor.

" Please I'm scared, why are you doing this to me? I am your mate. " I write on the board and whimper giving off the affect that I am scared, but the darkness and cold doesnt actually bother me anymore. I accept it with open arms.

" Liam go, leave now." The Alpha orders his pupils expanding, I see the sorrow and regret in his eyes.

" Alpha she is the temptress, she is baiting you." The Beta says worried for his Alpha, damn he sees right through me. I whimper one more time leading him to use his Alpha tone to make the Beta leave.

" Please let me out, I need you." I write with a pout, he growls lowly and opens the cell door. And this ladies and gentlemen is why I am called the Temptress.

" I'm sorry for locking you up." He whispers wrapping his arms around me, it takes all the self restraint I have to not snap his neck right there. But at least I'm free from that cage.