1.7

"Holy shit."

"What? What is it?" I ask panicked. Please say it isn't true.

"She has the- I mean it isn't there, sorry." Niall stutters, he only stutters when he is lying-that means...no I'm not the princess.

" Liar!" Felix yells. "Your voice wavered and your eyes darted to the left, all signs of a liar." He says outraged.

"Felix shut the hell up! I will destroy you." I growl and the entire room grows silent. "So what if I'm the princess, we have a bigger issue to attend to and you three assholes are just dicking around the bush. Now, you fuckers better listen and listen good."

"Princess just calm down." The woman says, is that the best she can do to try and sooth me?

"James is dangerous, a threat that needs to be taken care of. How would you handle it?" I sneer waiting for their pathetic tactics.

"Well we should call a meeting with all the-"

" I'm going to have to stop you right there Felix because that's exactly the kind of plan that gets everyone killed." I stop him, if we have every supernatural power in the same room we are just asking to be attacked. "I'm taking over this place since you three fuckers seem incapable of successfully eliminating James." I say power and authority strong in my voice.

"But-" Phillip starts to speak looking helpless.

"You heard me, there is going to be changes in this castle, starting with getting rid of you three shits, I suggest if you don't want to die you will get off your asses and call everyone living in this castle in for a meeting and take the guards with you." I point to the door glaring at each of them with so much burning hatred it put hells fire to shame. They listen to my warnings and quickly get up rushing out the door.

"Rowan, don't you think that was a little harsh?" Niall asks, my firey eyes dart to his.

" They aren't fit for ruling." I say simply. "Since everyone is claiming I'm the princess I figured I should take charge and teach these wimpy fuckers how a government is supposed to operate." I shrug.

"Niall you can go out to town and feed for a bit if you'd like, I have something I need to discuss with the Alpha." I say looking at the Alpha who had been silent almost the whole time we have been here.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow." He replies quickly and exposes his fangs before darting away leaving a slight breeze in his wake.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" The Alpha asks confused, I watch his soft lips pronouce each word carefully and slowly.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I push him back against the wall angrily with desire burning in the pit of my stomach. Why the hell am I feeling this way.

"I-I don't understand." The Alpha stutters completely confused by my actions, I freeze when a sliver of fear seeps into his green eyes.

" Forget it." I release him and start walking towards the door, I made him afraid of me. Why does that bother me so much?

" You felt it too, didn't you." He says from behind me.

"No." I lie not want to admit my feelings, feelings are only a weakness.

"Don't lie to me Rowan." He says lowly. "I know you want me just as much as I want you." I stop and turn around to face him.

"You don't know anything." I counter not liking how easily he can detect my hidden feelings.

"Oh but baby I do." He says smirking walking to me slowly.

"I bet you want me to fuck you right now, don't you?" He cocks his head to the side.