7.

" You found your mate?" Aurora asks surprised.

" I did and he's the god damn Alpha of the Crecent Moon pack." I say annoyed.

"I can't help you there Rowan, nothing can stop the mate bond, even if you would reject him the bond would still be there." She shakes her head leading me to her kitchen. I sit down at the table disappointed.

"Does it look like I'm fit to be a Luna?" I ask rhetorically. "I'm not fit for pack life and he doesn't understand that." I rant as Aurora hands me a cup of tea. I sigh and put my hood down feeling totally comfortable with Aurora seeing my scar.

" That's just how he was raised, Alphas expect their mates to be the perfect Luna." She sits down beside me.

" I'll always be a rogue wolf, he can't change me." I sigh taking a sip of the tea.

"Only you can change yourself Rowan, you decide who you want to be." She sets her hand ontop of mine comfortingly.

" I don't want to change, I want to be free not contained." I argue.

"I know the moon goddess visited you Rowan, I would take her advice if I were you. But its your choice to make." She finishes her tea leaving me full of doubt.

" How long will you be staying?" She asks changing the subject.

"Only a day." I get up and put the tea cup in the sink. "Could you whip me up some new potions as well?" I ask turning back to face her.

" Anything for my little wolf." She cooes and pinches my cheeks, I growl playfully and push her hand away. I missed her so much.

///////

Aurora hands me the items I requested her to make with a smile.

" Here is the wolfbane mixed with silver for your arrows and potions to hide your scent." She says, I put them in my backpack.

" And I made you a new cloak, its already enchanted." she hands me a brand new black cloak. I take my old one off and put the new one on, its a perfect match.

" Thank you Aurora." I say hugging her tightly, I walk outside and stop to stand on her porch.

" I want to meet your mate one day, come back soon." She waves, I nod and drop my backpack and bow. I shift effortlessly and trot back up to Aurora, I lick her hand making her laugh. I turn and grab my stuff in my mouth before sprinting away back to hell.

//////

I follow the Alpha's scent into the pack house not caring that I'm still in wolf form. I ram open the door to his office and walk inside dropping my stuff by the door.

" Rowan, oh my god I've been so fucking worried." The Alpha claims rushing over to me. I sit down watching him carefully. He bodly reaches down to pet my fur, I growl ready to bite his hand off but Maeve stops me, reminding me of what Aurora said. I cant deny the feeling his touch gives me. It fucking scares me.

" Where did you go." The Alpha asks after I shifted back. Im currently sitting on the side of his desk cleaning my arrows while he does paperwork.

" To an old friends." I shrug examining my arrow that has a broken fletching, I easily snap it in half. I'm not going to risk using a broken arrow.

" Who?" He asks expecting me to answer.

" I can't tell you that yet." I open the jar containing the silver and wolfsbane, and start dipping my arrows in it creating a lethal combination.

" Rowan I need you to trust me." The Alpha sighs putting down his pen.

" I don't trust people Alpha." I stop what I'm doing to look at him with hooded eyes.

" You're supposed to trust me, I would never hurt you. " He reasons making me scoff.

" That's what they all say Alpha." I laugh and jump off his desk. "Now if you will excuse me I have some business to attend to."

////////

"Where is the camp located Finn." I hold my knife against the sensitive skin of his neck.

" No mans land, 20 miles in from the royal castle." He sputters out looking into my eyes fearfully.

" Very good Finn." My voice is sinister and ice cold. I pull out the granola bar from my pants pocket. " Here." I throw it at him, he scrambles forward and quickly scarfs it down. I actually pity him, maybe it's because he's a rogue like me that just wants freedom. Now that I think about it, he might be useful to me.

" Why did you become a rogue?" I ask sitting down beside him.

" I was an outcast in my pack, an Omega who constantly got beaten and bullied. So one day I had enough and I left, I haven't looked back since. I do miss my parents though." He says sadness in his voice, I can tell he misses pack life.

" What would you say if I wanted you in this pack?" I ask cautious of his reaction.

" I don't want to be an omega again Temptress." He shakes his head but I can see hope in his eyes.

" Would you go back to James and betray me if I let you be my personal guard?"

" Me, a guard?" He asks surprised.

" Just answer the question Finn." I growl, my generosity won't last forever.

" No I won't, I swear. If you let me my loyalty will only belong to you Temptress." His words come out quick full of excitement.

" Calm down, since you accepted I will have to go over a few things with you." He nods rapidly.

" You will address me as Rowan when we are speaking privately, any other time address me as Temptress. I will only communicate with you through mind link, people can't know I can talk just yet. Oh and Finn, if you betray me in any way." I grab my knife and hold it against his neck. " I won't hesistate to kill you." I let go of him and get up, I offer him my hand which he gladly takes. I can tell he is weak from my torture and lack of food and water. I open the cage and let him go first,
I'm not risking him attacking me from behind.

/////

"You want me to let this rogue into our pack?" The Alpha asks in disbelief while looking at Finn in disgust.

" He's joining no matter what." I scowl. "As you say I am the Luna so I can decide as well, now make him part of this damn pack." I defend Finn giving the Alpha a harsh glare.

" Fine." The Alpha sighs, wow thAt was easier than I thought. The Alpha speaks the ancient wolf ritual and bites into Finns wrist making him part of this pack officially.

" Welcome to the pack." The Alpha says unamused.

" Let's go get you some new clothes Finn."

A/N HELLO I wanted to update again because the next chapters are gonna be intense!!!!! And the new one direction song came out and it is beautiful!!! Vote, comment, rave so yeah okay byees :)xx

All I ever wanted was the truth

MariahXX