3.

I has been five days since I last saw my mate which didn't really matter to me but the longer we are apart the weaker Maeve gets. Stupid mate bond. With this in mind I decide it's time I turn myself over to the alpha but that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to escape him. I jump down from the tree I slept on the previous night. I blow a kiss and smirk at the patrol wolves who growl at me from across their boundary line knowing that they can't touch me. I turn on my heel and shift into my wolf. We run full speed in the direction of the Crescent Moon pack.

We are actually going back to mate? Maeve asks hopeful.

"Yes." I reply curtly.

Will you let mate touch us? She asks.

" No." She doesn't respond and blocks me from talking to her because we are at the edge of the alphas territory. I shift back into my human form and pull the hood of the cloak up to conceal my face. I sniff the air making sure there isn't any patrol wolves before sprinting to the large building I was in a few days ago. I extend my claws and scale up the house quickly. Once I get up to the window leading to his bedroom I'm surprised to see he didn't fix it yet although he did clean up the glass shards. I lift myself into the room and let out a surprised gasp when I see the alpha sitting on his bed looking at me expectantly, it is almost as if he was waiting for me. Yeah right he probably wants to kill me like every other pack.

" I knew you would come back." He smiles getting up from his bed stepping towards me slowly, he is most likely afraid that I will run away again. As much as I want to, unfortunately I can't.

" Since you can't talk I will set up a temporary mind link between us since you are my mate and luna." I watch his lips carefully as he talks painfully slow, his voice raspy and almost seductive sounding. Seconds later I hear a voice that isn't mine or Maeve's echo through. "Hello again Rowan." I take a minute to process everything before I reply back. "He doesn't want me." I keep repeating in my head.

" Hello Alpha." I reply uninterested.

" Please call me Harry." No, I'm going to address him as Alpha because I will not allow myself to get close to him or to this pack. When I don't reply he starts taking larger steps towards me until he is only an inch in front of my hooded figure.

"Please let me see your face." He practically begs desperately in my head causing Maeve to whine.

" No." I growl angrily making him flinch back from my sudden aggression. "You will not touch me under any circumstance." I growl and get out the small pocket knife I had hidden in my cloak.

" Alright I won't touch you." His voice sounds sad and his face matches his tone. He doesn't want us.

" Where is my backpack." I growl in his head and start searching his destroyed room.

" My beta Louis has it downstairs, I can bring you to him if you want." The alpha says out loud softly. I nod and push past him my bare feet slapping loudly against the bedroom floor. I harshly grab the doorknob and fling it open. I am met with a long hallway with multiple doors I sniff the air to see which way I should go which is right.

" So why are you called the temptress?" He asks out loud and I am assuming he is going to talk and I'm going to mind link him back.

"I've never been caught, I like to tease the patrol wolves as well." I smirk proud of my nickname and the reason behind it. I can't give out to much information as he will think I'm going to stay here.