3.7

Rachael leans across the stone wall her blood red eyes examine my restrained body. The damn bitch put silver handcuffs on me that are chained to the wall so there is a constant burning sensation on my skin.

"Are you just going to look at me all day or can we get this torturing thing over with." I say finally breaking the tense silence.

"You're a sadist." She says curiously then pushes off the wall to slowly stand in front of me. I don't respond, only stare at her with hatred in my dull eyes.

"I bet this is hard for you, not being able to fight back." She taunts tilting her head to the side, I choose to stay silent. "I'm not one for physical torture, I prefer mental destruction." I don't give a shit about her preferences, just get this over with already. 

"You sure have been through a lot these past eight years, I don't even know how you survived after the attack on the castle Princess Adeline." She sneers. Just stay calm Rowan.

"Then James betrayed, scarred and forced you to shift. That scar is hideous by the way, no wonder you wear that cloak all the time." Bitch. "You met Niall and bonded, I hurt him didn't I?" I narrow my eyes and struggle against the chains not caring about my burning flesh right now. Damn. Weakness. She smiles noticing it.

"Then you met Aurora and got that ugly cloak, which led you to get the nickname the Temptress. You sure are a hard one to kill, with all that royal blood in your veins you're practically invincible." Fuck yeah I am.

"Thank you for such a nice compliment." I say coldly, why can't she just get a little closer so I can kick her in her uterus.

"Oh but then you found your mate, he's an Alpha right?" She asks trying to get any type of response from me.

"You already know the answer so why ask."

"He is super hot, it's such a shame he got stuck with you as a mate." She shrugs looking at her perfectly manicured nails. Don't listen to her Rowan.

"I bet he only keeps you around because he'll die without you. He doesn't actually love you." She chuckles moving closer to me but still just out of reach. Lie. "You're just an ugly filthy rogue, you think you are strong but you're weak. You're just a scared little girl that puts on this strong facade but I see right through you."

"I'm stronger than your bitch ass, you've probably had everything handed to you, never having to lift a finger everything was always right there in front of you." I retort sarcastically.

"You're disgusted by that aren't yo-"

"Shut your dick sucking mouth, you don't know anything about me!" I growl trying to contain my anger.

"You-"

"I said shut your fucking mouth you whore!" I yell tugging on the chains, her red eyes widen and she stares at me surprised. She opens her mouth to say something but I stop her again.

"I said shut your fucking mouth." I say breathing heavy. "I deserved every bad thing that happened to me, I know what I am. Nothing you say will ever break me." I smile, I can't wait until I get to cut her pretty face up.

"Just get someone in here that will actually hurt me because you obviously aren't cut out for it, please I'm begging you." I laugh and she glares at me annoyed. "I'm being serious, this is the most boring torture session I have ever endured."

"You are fucked up." She says surprised.

"Hit me, c'mon." I taunt wanting her to crack because when she does that mean I can kick her, she should have retrained my legs too. "Are you afraid of me? I can smell your fear so don't lie." I continue.

"I can't wait until I get out of here, I'm going to cut your face." I say darkly. "I'll rip your head off with my bare hands."

"What happened to you?" She asks with pity in her eyes, she is a dumb bitch.

"Why don't you ask James." I scoff tugging on the chains again. "Either hit me or bring someone that will." I huff bored, she knocks on the door twice.

"Micheal, take care off her." She sighs then pushes past him out the door.

"Let's have some fun shall we."

Two days
______

a/n you can murder me if you want, I am so sorry for not updating, things have just been really busy with school and I like this boy so I have been talking too him a lot but this chapter sucks and I'm sorry. THANK YOU FOR 10K I LoVE YOU ALL and yeah okay byees :) xx

I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up.

XOXO Mariah