OF - Chapter 7

Unedited chapter  

Chapter 7

"What the hell?" I jumped when I heard April shout from the ground floor.

Yep. Her voice is loud enough for me to hear from my room. It was a good thing my parents were out for the night again. Or else April would be kicked out of the house if she's that loud.

A few minutes of silence later, the door of my room swung open then slammed on the wall with a loud bang making me jump out of my bed.

"God, April are trying to freaking kill me?!"

"Grab you're swimsuit, Telly. We're going swimming!" she said excitedly making her way to my closet.

"April, it's 7pm and it's a school night. Are you serious?" I asked in shock then the light in our backyard - where the pool was - brightened up. My eyes widened and when I made my way to my balcony, Troy was there.

I went back to my room and saw some bikinis placed on my bed. "Wha-"

"It's fine, Telly. We'll be in bed by 10," she assured me.

"Whatever," I said passing by her and making my way to the kitchen downstairs to fix myself a cup of coffee.

A shadow passed by me causing my heart to beat louder in my heart but it was probably just Troy. another shadow passed by the same wall and panic welled up in me. If Troy had guests, this is not the right time for me to be walking around the house in my boxer shorts and tank top. I quickly made my way behind the kitchen counters to cover up my bare legs then someone came walking in.

"Told you I'll be here," Leroy said.

I relaxed a bit not noticing that I was holding my breath. "Why?"

"Your parents aren't home, April's parents aren't home, mine were never home, so why not come over right?" he said before opening the fridge.

My eyes widened when I saw a lot of new bottles inside.

"What are those?" I asked still not taking my eyes off the fridge.

"Oh this? it's alcohol!" Leroy said with a wide grin and a little laugh.

"Why are those-"

"We're having a mini party here, Telly. Just for our group. Not the crew, not the school, just us friends."

"Who gave you the permission?"

"Troy did." As if on cue, Troy walked in wearing only a pair of trunks.

"What's taking you so long, Leroy? April's there already," he turned to me. "Whoah sis, I thought you were going with your swimsuit too."

"Why don't I know about this?" I asked crossing my arms infront of me. Both guys shrugged.

"Telly, let's just have some fun for tonight." Troy became more serious now.

"Its a school night," I said through my teeth.

"And we'll be in school tomorrow," he said in a calming voice.

"Does mom and dad even know about this?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes, but not about the drinks. I had no idea Leroy was planning on bringing some so that's not my fault."

I glared at Leroy and he raised both his hands in surrender. I gave myself a second to think about this. I'm being a hypocrite -which is a bad thing, and I hate being an odd-man-out since it is also a bad thing... so with a sigh, I shifted from foot to foot and dropped my hands, "Fine, I'm in!"