10. Dinner and Talks (Scott)

I was quite shocked when Mitch told me about his little talk with Sarah. But I realised why he did it and his reasons were understandable. I had been hard for him to not know what happened with my relationship with Sarah and all that. He just wanted to help me and this was the only possibility he had seen. So it was partly my fault as well. Plus... it was before our relationship started. Agreeing to make a fresh start without keeping important things secret anymore was the best thing we could do. I planned to stick to it and from Mitch's reaction I knew that he was being serious, too.

We did everything we had to do, went to the mall and got lucky with Kirstie's perfume as the shop just got a new delivery, bought groceries and drove home afterwards. I was glad that we chose to cut the walk on the beach short because it was too windy because I longed to have the little brunette on the passenger seat in my arms again. Oh how I loved being truly in love again. I knew that it would get complicated soon enough with my parents, the fans, media and everything but right now I just wanted him close to me as often as possible.

"Argh I hate doing the groceries" Mitch exclaimed as we had made our way back to the apartment and were just putting the last items in the cupboards and fridge.

I chuckled at him and handed him the last bottle of wine to put into the cooler. "I know, you never forget to remind me every single time we have to do it."

He grinned and hopped on the counter pulling me towards him once I had stowed away the last bag.

I stood between his open legs, and wrapped my hands around him, letting them caress his back softly.

"I like being almost the same height as you are" he said quietly and looked into my eyes.

That was something I wouldn't argue about. While I loved him standing on his toes to reach me when we were kissing or me bending down to him this felt amazing, as well. Funny how I was thinking about such minor differences after... twenty-four hours of having him by my side as my boyfriend. To be honest, I might have thought about kissing him before... not only once.

"Penny for your thoughts, Scotty" Mitch said grinning while he was softly massaging the back of my head.

"I was just thinking about how great kissing you feels" I summed up my feelings. "Sounds ridiculous, I know. But we agreed to this no secrets thing and well..."

"Stop thinking about it, Scotty. Feeling is so much better." His voice was only a whisper and he brushed his lips against mine before capturing them in a deep kiss.

I returned the kiss tenderly, letting my hands roam around his back.

Mitch wrapped his legs around my waist and pressed me even closer to his body. We made out like that for quite a while until he suddenly pulled away, panting.

"We need to stop. It's too good. Don't wanna go too far" he mumbled and looked down with a bashful smile.

I took a moment to recompose myself before searching his gaze. "Hey it's okay... thank you for stopping and not trying anything. Let's just cuddle up on the sofa, shall we" I proposed.

He nodded. "Yeah, why not. Getting uncomfortable up here anyway. Carry me over?"

I laughed. "Anything for my queen. Hold on tight!" With that I lifted him up and carrid him over to the living room sitting down on the couch so that he was on top of me. "Feeling better like this?"

"Amazing, actually" Mitch answered. "And after all you wanted to cuddle up at home."

"Yess... and we have some time until we need to start preparing dinner. But we might need to change positions. My leg is starting to feel funny" I pushed him off me softly and shook my leg to get the blood back in there.