Seeing Through (Epilogue)

It was both, the first night of the On my way home tour for Pentatonix and Scott's first appearance after his coming out.

The response his and Mitch's Twitter outing was huge. So many people showed their support for the couple and both Scott and Mitch were happy that they didn't have to hide their love anymore.

"Are you nervous, Scotty?" Mitch asked softly.

The couple was standing in their shared dressing room, getting ready for the show.

"Yes. I just hope that people will focus on the music tonight."

Mitch smiled and straightened the hem of his sweater. "They will. We're going to rock the show, Scotty. Now let's go. The other's are probably already waiting for us. Gimme a good luck kiss?"

Scott grinned and did just that before taking his boyfriend's hand and leading him to their bandmates. They prayed together with Kevin and focused solely on their performance just like they always did.

That was, until Mitch took the microphone to announce the next song being See Through:

"I usually don't do stuff like that but I want to dedicate this next song to someone. Scott Hoying who has been my boyfriend for the past two months. He just came out and I want to thank you pentaholics for accepting him just the way he is. But we're here for the music and yeah, the next one is See Through. It's for you Scotty. There's no need to hide anymore."

Mitch winked at his boyfriend and waited until the crowd had calmed down a little bit until he started the song.

Stripped down to my heart
Naked to the core
All of me uncharted
Begs to be explored

Can't afford to lose
Another second with you
I've been waiting a long time
I can't afford to lose
Another second with you
I am yours and you are mine

I am see through, baby
So take a look inside
I am see through, baby
And I don't wanna hide
For the very first time,
for the very first time.
I am see through, baby
And I don't wanna hide.

~

A/N: That's it. I know the ending came suddenly and at a weird point, perhaps, but I feel like everything's told in that story and it's a good thing to end it here with two rather short chapters rather than making it go on and on. Plus I want to focus on Slave of Lust and my one-shots. Maybe there will be something new, when I have inspiration.
So much for my first story here on wattpad. Thank you for reading this!
Comment or hit the little star.