Ω Chapter 44

"What the hell is this?!" my manager slapped a magazine in front of Matthew and I. I chuckled and looked at Matthew.

"Wish we were still in the Bahamas." I whispered. We both laughed and looked at the cover of the magazine. It was Matt and I running into the car the night of the dinner.

"This is not good Serena! Do you know how many people hate you?" she asked.

"Who cares."

"That movie you're doing is why you should care." she said. I was gonna say something else, but Matt touched my arm. He gave me a look that just made me roll my eyes.

"How can I fix it?" I asked.

"I've set up interviews for you to talk about how it was just horrible what you did, and how you much you miss Cameron." she said.

"No that's lying."

"Hollywood kid," she shook her head, "what did you two do?" she asked.

"You really want to know?" I smirked.

"Yes!"

"We had lots and lots of sex. Like a ton of it, and in so many different potions. Did you know there was that much?" I laughed.

"That's not the only thing we did." Matthew chuckled. I looked at him smiling wide.

"We got married!" I said happily.

"Oh my God! How stupid are you?!" it looked like her head was about to explode which made me laugh.

"Not that stupid actually I have a 4.0 GPA." I smiled proud of myself.

"Are you on drugs?" she asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"You two need to fix this, or you can say good-bye to your acting career." she shook her head and walked out of Hamiltoes place.

"She's annoying." I rolled my eyes leaning into Matt. He sighed and played with my hair. It's our first day back after a week, and already I'm getting shit.

Smh can't a married girl be happy?

"I heard your back!" Hayes yelled running inside the house, "what you two did was bad ass!" he high fived Matt.

"We got married." I said.

"Oh..." Hayes looked confused, "okay that's cool too I guess. Matt you're my brother." he sat down next to us.

"Everyone hates us?" Matt asked.

"Yeah..." Hayes nodded his head, "Nash hates you by the way. So does... everyone in America. They're all on Cams side. Except me." I groaned and looked at Matt.

"Do the interviews." he said seriously. I knew he was right.

You know what else is right?

Food.

**********

"So Serena excited for your movie?" the interviewer asked.

"Yes... I'm stocked. Lots of good actors I'm going to be working with." I said.

"Cameron Dallas one right?"

"Um yeah. He's a very talented guy." I looked at my manager and she nodded her head.

"You were dating him right? Until you left with you ex the night of a dinner party."