Ω Chapter 9

Serena's POV

I bit my pencil dosing off. My professor is talking about something I already studied for. So pretty much everything he's saying is what I know. I looked over at David, and smiled. He made a goofy face, and I laughed. Jacob isn't in this class so all there is, is my David. He nudged my arm. I looked over, and he handed my his notebook.

You know this shit don't you?

I smiled, and looked at Proffeser Thomas. I quickly jotted down my words.

Hell yeah you???

I passed it back to him slowly sure not to get caught.

Yuppp.

I read it, and just passed it back. I heard him chuckle.

After a few minuets he nudged me. I looked at the paper, and it was filled with Star Wars drawings, and every thing Star Wars. I laughed quietly, and shook my head. At the very very bottom it said;

Star Wars is love, Star Wars is life.

The bell rang, and I quickly gathered my things.

"You're such an idiot." I hit his arm laughing.

"I can't help it that Star Wars is my life." he laughed, "hey don't forget tonight we have a meeting, and also don't let Jacob get you. He is on his man period." he shook his head.

"When is Jacob not on his period when it comes to these meetings." I rolled my eyes slinging my bag over my shoulders.

"Hey guys!" Jacob ran up to us laughing.

"Change of moods?" I chuckled to David.

"Hey Jacob," we both said in unison.

"Okay so changes of meeting tonight!" he said happily. David, and I looked at eachother alarm in both of out faces, "I have a hot date tonight." he smiled.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically, "I guess this gives me a break." I shrugged.

"Who is it?" David asked. Jacob did a dorky laugh pushing up his glasses, while the two boys started talking about the girls.

"Hey I have to get to class see you guys tomrrow." Jacob waved walking off. I looked at David.

"Do you know who the girl is?" I asked him.

"Nope... I'm surprised he got a date..." David laughed.

"Jacob isn't bad looking at all." I laughed.

"If I was a girl I wouldn't date Jacob," David laughed, "I'd be the biggest slut!" he yelled. Other students looked at him weird along with me.

We're both done with classes so we headed out of campus.

"Wanna go to my place?" I asked him, "I have hot roommates." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Sure why not!" he laughed, "legal?" he asked looking at me.

"Yes you can legally date them." he nodded his head, and smiled, I rolled my eyes, and we walked to out cars.

"I'll follow you!" I gave him a thumbs up, and got into my car.

I opened my apartment door, and looked around.

"Hello!" I yelled.

"Hey!" Andrea ran in laughing. She stopped when she saw David. She flipped her hair, and was about to prop herself on the table, but fell.