Ω Chapter 33

Please read the authors note at the end of this chapter it's important :)

"Finally your house is done!" I jumped onto Matt's bed. He shut the door then turned looking at me giving me a smile of amusement. He walked over to his desk and just leaned on it looking down. His back was to me, but I still smiled looking at him.

"It's about time I moved into a house." he turned his head slightly looking at me. I smiled at him and laid back. I grabbed his new fluffy pillow holding it close to me.

"Okay one, I should be holding you not this pillow," I laughed, "two, yeah it is nice for me not to run up six flights of stairs every day when I want to see you."

"Stairs did wonders to your ass." he laughed. He heard him open a drawer and dig through it.

"My ass has always been a wonder." I frowned.

"True." he said as he jumped on me. I laughed turning over to see his face.

"What weirdo?" I pushed him over getting on top of him. He grabbed my arms and we both added forced messing with each other like we were fighting.

"Move in with me," he said. I stopped pushing my arms and sat up. I ran my hands through my hair looking at him, "you won't have to run up any flights of stairs." he grabbed my hand kissing it. Then he pulled up a small keychain with one key on it.

"Matthew..."

"Shh don't talk," he gave me a cute smile and pulled me off the bed. He pulled me into his bathroom that I haven't seen yet. Well it's huge. Two sinks for two people. A private toilet, big bathtub, a big nice shower, huge closet, "I have this big bathroom," he looked around as he sat on the big circle chair in the middle of his big bathroom, "I have a this big house, with my big cars, and other big things." he winked.

"Don't get carried away now." I sighed walking over to sit on his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder waiting for him to say more.

"I need you to share this big bathroom with me every day," he said then set the key in my hand, "please move in with me."

"Oh Matthew Lee," I raised my head up stroking his hair, "I'll move in with you." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled kissing me back .

"We can have sex in the bath tub, in the shower, in the closet!" he joked kissing my neck. I laughed pushing his head away .

"Alright calm down," I smiled with the palm of my hand on his face, "your house is so far from school though." I bit my lip.

"I was thinking about that..." Matt bit his lip, "why don't you get out of some stuff for school and not stress yourself out so much. You're getting grey hair." he laughed looking at my hair.

"I've thought about it." I whispered.

"Then do it," Matt said, "you're still young. You don't have to grow up so fast."

"That's easier though," I laughed, "once you're grown up you can do whatever you want only to a certain extent of course, but you know."

"You should be having fun with me not getting grey hair." Matt laughed looking through my hair.

"I don't have grey hair!" I laughed pushing his hand aside.

"Yes you do look!" he pulled a strand of hair from head and dropped it on me.

"Oh my gosh," I shook my head looking at the sliver piece, "don't do that again." I laughed throwing it aside.

"Yes dear." he kissed my cheek and gave me a smile.

"Dear? What are we married?" I asked him laughing. His smile got smaller as he looked me in the eyes seriously.

"One day." he said. I got up from his lap making my way back to his room.

"So much for not growing up so fast." I said jumping onto his bed again.

"You're still moving in right?" he laid down next me starting to hold me.

"Yes," I smiled moving closer into his arms, "having this every night is something I'm going to look forward to."

*********

Okay so you probably know that this story is going to end soon. And yes it is. I've enjoyed every moment writing this because I'm proud of what I came up with in Playing Pretend. I wrote that a year ago in about a week and a year later I'm still very happy with my work.

The sequel however isn't something I was to in love with, but hey they always say the original is better than the sequel. Also some of you have been asking for a sequel but well sadly I can't do that unless you want like their adult lives or something ??? idk a thought.

Also maybe a spin off for Cameron and Andrea, but of course that's a spin off to this one. idk lots of things on my mind.

Thanks for sticking with me even when I stopped updating because of my business for school. This story is almost over so yeah go ahead and read my new one ayye lmao ;-)