Ω Chapter 17

Serena's POV

Early beautiful Saturday for me. I learned by now collage is a whole new field that I don't have to study as hard as I usually do. Stress off of me, but spending about my time 'studying' it became a stress relief. I walked around L.A. to meet Luke since he's leaving soon.

Yeah sadly no I'm not in the band.

People stood out side of the hotel, and guards also. I groaned, and quickly turned on my heel. I know I can't get in there. It's useless.

I pulled out my phone, and called Mr.Luke

"Ummm you clearly didn't think this through!" I said into the phone. I walked down the side walk waiting.

"I mean..." I heard mumbling in the back, "okay someone is off to get you. What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Shouldn't you've bought me a drink before we got on that level?" I joked. I turned back walking again to the hotel.

"Wow if I wasn't leaving so soon I would think about it." he joked, "but really you need to hurry."

"Ripped black skinny jeans, and a white shirt..." I looked down at my shirt, "one of those crop top thingys,"

"Crop top things?" he asked laughing.

"I think, Beth bought it for me." I shrugged.

"Okay see you soon!" he hung up. I glared at my phone, and put it in my pocket. Soon enough a woman walked up to me, and smiled.

"Serena Grier?" she asked. A thick british accent was in her voice.

I'm quiet jealous I want one... if I had one I would not stop talking.

"Yeah that's me," I nodded my head. She looked around, and quickly pulled me along with her. She looked about Late 20s early 30s.

"Luke's girlfriend?" she asked when we walked up to a door.

"Not even close." I laughed shaking my head.

"It's alright dear," she gave me a soft smile.

We walked up together without anyone bothering us. It was awkward thought. I was just kinda of staring at her hoping she was going to speak.

Okay yeah that's weird.

When I walked in I was greeted by big four hugs.

"Hey guys," I laughed, "god Luke how tall are you." I laughed.

"Doesn't matter," he rolled his eyes, and dragged me with him. I looked at the other three, and shrugged. He pulled me into I'm pretty much just gonna say his room.

"When do you leave kiddo?" I asked him. He plopped on his bed sighing.

"Not sure..." he thought about it for a moment, "once Lauren walks in saying 'lets go'." he chuckled.

"Yeah that's logical," I said sarcastically, and sat up on the desk provided in here.

"So how are you going to be when I leave?" he asked, "me being your best friend and all." he chuckled.

"I will be fine," I rolled my eyes, "you guys didn't let me in the band, so at least I won't have such a constant reminder." I crossed my arms. He stood up and walked around his room for a little bit.

"Hold up," he mumbled digging in a bag. He smiled, and tossed me their album. I rolled my eyes, and set it down.

"The cover would be so much better if I was on it." I laughed, "gosh I'm gonna miss you being annoying 24/7." I sighed.