Ω Chapter 5

Serena's POV

It's been a week. And guess who procrastinated!

This girl.

I hate myself.

I really need to film, but staying up till hours in the morning doing homework is not fun. I never do this! I need to think of something. And I don't know how to animate.

At perfect timing Matchu walked in.

"You look dead," he said sitting on my desk.

"I feel dead." I handed him my homework. His eyes went wide.

"How do you even?" he chuckled.

"Well if I want to work in law I have to pass this test to even learn about it." I dropped my pen, and put my head on the desk.

"When is the test?" he asked.

"Three months from now." I answered. I brought my head up, and looked at him. "I like being ahead don't give me that look." I hissed. "I also have to film a video of some sort, and give it to Jacob. Oh, and also film for my own Youtube." I said happily sarcastically.

"You should take a break, and film." he said.

He's right... filming is always a good stress relifer.

"I can edit fast..." I groaned. I pulled out my camera, and lights, mic exct.

"Do you need help with anything?" he asked.

"Nothing you can do..." I sighed. I walked up to my mirror, and cringed.

"How do I not kill puppies with my face?" I asked.

"You look fine." he chuckled, "okay think Serena when do you think best?" he chuckled. I looked at him, and sighed. I looked back at my camera, and thought for a little bit, "remember that video you made a couple months back?" he asked.

"I'm not so sure..." I chuckled, "a lot is on my mind." I walked over sitting next to him.

"Wait..." he pulled out his phone.

"I have a test in three weeks, and there are so much notes I need to be reading right now." I said.

"No wonder you're in collage at the age of 16." Matt chuckled, "was this literally your life in high school?" he asked.

"Well I would make sure I got a little ahead, and I have a really good memory." Matt turned his head to me, "I have a good memory when it comes to facts, numbers, years, physics." I chuckled, "I wouldn't study all the time... I played pranks on everyone." I laughed.

"Figures..." he showed me his phone, "you look the same, and I'm sure these guys haven't seen all your videos." he shrugged.

It's a video I did about music videos in real life. I did a lot of acting. I directed, produced, and edited my own video. I even acted in it. It's one of my really go videos I have done.

"I can't believe you remember I did this." I laughed handing him back his phone.

"It is one of my favorites." he chuckled.

"My hair is a little shorter, and my eyes are more green than blue." I sighed.

"I'm sure they won't care." he shrugged, "it's very good; so you can take this off your to do list." he smiled. I gave him a side hug, and smiled.