Ω Chapter 11

Serena's POV

I met his dad which was really funny cause he kept embarssing Matt, and his dad is literally me. Now I'm just with him, and his mom. She's about to go to sleep, but she still wants to talk.

"Mom go to sleep we'll be fine." Matt said. She looked between both of us.

"It has been a week since you two talked." his mom laughed, and then stopped, "I'll leave you alone... no sleeping in the same room." His mom, and I both looked at Matt. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever night mom," he kissed her cheek.

"Night Matthew," she said, "night Serena wonderful meeting you." she said.

"Nice meeting you also." I said. She smiled, and walked off.

"You're mom, and dad are so sweet." I smiled. He smiled back leaning close to me. I raised my hand up, and played with his hair, "your hair down is so cute!" I said.

"I like it better up." he shrugged. He cupped my face, and smiled. "wanna go watch a movie in my basement or?" he asked, he looked at the table then back at me, he winked, and spoke, "we could do other things."

I punched his shoulder, "movie sounds nice." I got off the chair, "but can I change?" I asked him. He grabbed my hand, and led me upstairs.

I walked into a room with blue walls, and some boxes are up.

"Such a guy room." I joked.

"You know I wanted it pink, but no." he rolled his eyes. I laughed, and opened my suit case.

"Color has no gender!" I said. He only laughed not caring what I said was true.

"Matt can I wear your shirt?" I asked batting my eyelashes to get what I want.

"Is this to see my shirtless?" he asked.

"Yeah, and no." I smiled. He sat on the floor next to me. He slowly took off his shirt, and I just watch in amusement. He handed it to me, and I laughed. "you're so weird." I shook my head. I grabbed my sweatpants, and walked into his bathroom.

I quickly changed, and walked out. Matt has a plan white shirt on now. He hugged me, and held me close.

"Matthew," I laughed.

"Hey so I want to know what movie you want to watch." he said.

"I really don't care." I shrugged. He pulled from the hug, and stroked my hair. "I'm really glad you came here." he said.

"I care for you." I shrugged, "and you know me I like to argue." I chuckled.

"Of course." He nodded his head. We went to the basement, and jumped on the couch.

"I want to watch Silver Linings Playbook." I laughed. He nodded his head.

..

I woke up around 3am by a jumping. I didn't even get a lot of sleep. Matt, and I just finished watching movies.

I opened my eyes, and looked at Matthew.

"Matthew..." I mumbled. I tried to push his face away, but I couldn't find it.

"I want to sleep with you baby girl." he said. I sighed, and turned over looking at him.

"Your mom said we can't," I said.