Ω Chapter 45

Be sure to read Pursuit of Happiness if your GG and like Matthew fanfiction

Epilogue

"Honey I'm home!" Matthew walked in and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

"About time!" I pushed him away and walked upstairs, "it's so late Matt what the hell?" I asked annoyed.

"I got into writing. Really into it. This might be my biggest movie yet." he said and slapped my ass. I turned around and gave him a look.

"I love you!" he yelled.

"Shhh!" I laughed turning around putting my finger on his lips, "Teddy is asleep." I chuckled. Teddy is our wild 5 year old son.

"That kid is always awake," Matt took a peak into our sons room, "and the girls?" he asked.

"Asleep too." I smiled. I grabbed his shirt, and dragged him into our room. I kissed him pushing him on the door.

"What do you want? Another kid?" he asked. I pulled away rolling my eyes.

"It's bad enough we have three that barley even see us." I said.

"For now. After I'm done writing my movie, and you're done with filming we're gonna have 18 years and more with our kids." he said. I smiled at him, and walked off.

We laid in bed talking about random things before bed when I heard the door open. I saw two little shadows standing there.

"Mom we can't sleep." Dani said. Her little fists rubbing her eyes.

"I can, but she bugged me until I was up." Macee said looking annoyed with her younger sister.

"You sure Macee?" I asked laughing. She looked almost like Matt; with her smile, and eyes. She's 11, and Dani is 8. Dani looks like me and she's my baby. She has the heart of her dad though.

"Whatever." Macee came and sat at the edge of the bed. Macee acts like me, and I love it.

"Tell us a story!" Dani jumped on the bed and cuddled up to Matt. He looked at me with a big smile on his face. He's such a good dad it's my favorite thing to watch him with our kids.

"I'll just listen." Macee said acting like she didn't want this.

"Come on Mace don't me a party pooper!" Matt said to her. She smiled shaking her head, but still came to lay in the middle.

"Hey say the one about how you two met," Macee said, "it's my favortie almost like a fairy tale." she laughed.

"Did you two fall in love right when you saw each other?" Dani asked, "like cinderella?" Matt and I laughed at what she said.

"I didn't lose a shoe." I chuckled.

"She didn't lose anything Dani." Macee informed her younger sister. Matt caught my attention and mouthed 'only your virginity.' I looked down at the girls who lucky didn't see that.

"Well when I first saw your mom I bumped into her and she fell. When she looked at me I thought to myself," Matt made eye contact with me, "wow this is a girl I want to know."

"And this quiet kid made me fall on the ground, and he didn't say anything I was confused because I was on the floor you know." Matt chuckled laughed at the way I worded it.

"Did you love him when you saw him?" Dani asked.

"Yes. Yes I did." a little white lie to my kids can't hurt. After a while of telling a 'story' they both fell asleep.

"We we're dumb kids." Matt laughed quietly.

"I know." I whispered, "bro we're still dumb wyd?" We laughed quietly.

"Before we know it Macee is gonna be an annoying teenager who is boy crazed." Matt whispered.

"What if Macee dates a you?" I asked.

"I'm gonna kill him." He said seriously as he looked at our daughter. I laughed and bit my lip.

"No... okay I read her diary, and well-" I started.

"What!" he whispered yelled, "you rebel mom!" Matt laughed.

"Anyway she likes Henry Dallas." I said. Matt tried not to laugh really loud.

"That's so ironic." he said.

"I know weird even."

"Why can't she like Jacob Gilinksy?" he shook his head, "wait that guy is probably gonna be a stud like his dad never mind. Maybe Jacob Johnson."

"Okay one," I laughed, "Madison raised Jacob right! Second they're three years younger than her." I said.

"Why did Cameron have to have a kid when we did?" he said annoyed. Cameron is a single dad who accidentally got a girl pregnant. Long story short after his kid was born, Kaitlen died shortly from a loss of blood. It was sad, and Cam was depressed for a good year, but he's a great dad I'll give him that.

"I know you, and Cam have beef, but you need to chill."

"Did you say beef?" he laughed, "hello 2015 wants they're jokes back."

"Hey Matt." I said.

"Yeah?"

"What are those!?" we both held in laughs to not wake up the girls.

"We're always gonna be those crazy kids who got married at 18 huh?"

"Yeah, but hey we made it this far." I smiled. We looked at each other for a second then to our beautiful kids in our bed, "I have a photoshoot and an interview tomorrow, goodnight."

"Goodnight bae." he said cheekily. We laughed once more before going to sleep.

///

ALRIGHT GONNA END IT HERE LOL

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES THX FAM