Ω Chapter 4

Serena's POV

"Serena," I felt a gentle nudged. I opened my eyes slowly, and gave Matt a small smile. "wait didn't you want to take me out?" I sat up quickly.

"It's fine," he chuckled sitting me down.

"I'm so tired." I put my head on his shoulder.

"I understand." he chuckled, "Andrea said you where in here so I just came in."

"You always come in." I laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm me." he shrugged laughing. I sighed, and stood.

"I'm sorry." I yawned.

"It's fine." he smiled,"you said sorry." he smirked.

"I'm half asleep don't flatter yourself." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed my laptop from my bed, and set them on my desk, "I have to make a cool video for that film club, and then they have to judge it to see if I can actually get in." I said sitting next to him, "then I have to get in shape for track, go try out for golf, which I won't even do."

"You're really creative I'm sure you'll do fine." he chuckled.

"You smell nice... now I feel even more bad." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. Stupid of me to ask you out on a school night." he shrugged.

"Is there anything important you had to tell me?" I asked him.

"It was... nothing." he shrugged. I hit his arm playfuly so maybe he would tell me, "I just wanted to talk about us."

"Matt... there is no us." I sighed.

"There could be... I just want to know what our relationship is." he said.

"It's complicated." I mumbled.

"Ugh we're one of those." he said annoyed.

"I don't know." I said looking at him this time, "I don't think now is the best time to have a boyfriend, and... I just don't want to date you." I shook my head, "we did it once, but it wasn't real-" he cut me off.

"I don't just tell someone I love them if I don't. Even if what we where doing... I wouldn't have lied about that. I thought it was real, and when I realized I love you I backed out." he said.

"We're you supposed to break up with me at Digi NYC?" I asked him.

"Yeah, but I backed out before." he said, "you didn't even go." he said.

"I was avoiding you." I chuckled awkwardly, "even so how you feel... I just don't want to waist my time with you... what if I meet someone who really does like me?"

"You have," he grabbed my hand, "this is really different for me." he said looking down.

"What?"

"Usually when I want a girl... I eventually get her." he said.

"So do you really like-"

"Love,"

I rolled my eyes, "I just want to know."

"Yes Serena I want to be involved with you."

"You are... we randomly makeout at times." I shrugged, "that's for fun, but it's something."

"I just don't want to makeout with you. I want to take you out on cute dates, and hold you, and you know be cute." he smiled.

"I'm gonna lay down, and this better have been a dream." I said laying down.

"It's not." he chuckled.

"Shut up, and cuddle with me. I haven't done that in forever." I said.

"So what are we?" he asked laying down behind me. He wrapped his arm around me, and pulled me close.

"Just extremely close friends." I said before falling asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••

Yalls feedback on this story really motivate me to update :)))))))))