Ω Chapter 31

I like when yall comment and vote its cool so pls do that it will inspire me more ;)

Also sorry it's pretty sexual gotta feed the needs of my people :))

Serena's POV

Matt and I have been doing things a lot lately. Well not so much, but every other week. So like once or twice a week. Mostly it's just something to pleasure one another, but sometimes we go all the way. It's great! I never saw myself as the type as person to be sexually active and when I first met Matt he was so adorable and sweet. 

Yeah try thinking that when you get in bed with him. 

I quickly walked back to Matt's place. He was about to move into an actual house and I can tell he's really excited. When I got to the door he quickly opened it. 

"Hey babe," he smiled but didn't let me in, "so ... how's you day?" he said giving me a sweet smile.

"What the fuck are you up to?" I laughed putting my hands on his chest. 

"Nothing." he said, but I could tell he was lying. He blinks a little too quickly and shifts a lot. Maybe it's a nervous tick, or he's just scared of me. 

"Hey Matt where do you want this box?" someone said from the inside. I glared at him and attempted to push my way in. I know this voice anywhere and it makes me to K-M-S. 

"Serena lets go shopping!" Matt said wrapping his arm around my body easily pulling me back. 

"Serena hey!" Gilinsky smiled. I rolled my eyes and set my bag on Matt's couch. 

"Can't believe you're still friends with this guy." I stated and walked into the kitchen. 

"Way to hold a grudge," Jack smiled. Johnson was in the kitchen also and flashed me a smile. I didn't respond just opened the fridge. I grabbed left overs from the other night and when I closed it I saw Gilinsky standing there, "you can't hate me. I'm the reason you and Matt are dating." 

"Sure you are." I said sarcastically. 

"Jack stop messing with her and come with me to pick up my friends." Matt laughed. 

"Which one?" Johnson laughed.

"I dislike both of you, but Gilinsky more so... take him please," I said to Matt, but still stayed glaring at Gilinsky. I looked back at Jonson, "I hate you a little less." 

"Come on babe I'm not that bad." Gilinksy winked. Matt walked up flicked his ear and dragged him away. 

"Bye princess," Matt walked to me and pushed me by the hip against the fridge. He kissed me slowly which I really enjoyed. He pulled away and looked at Gilinsky, "mine Jack." he said then looked at me smiling. I laughed and pushed him off of me. When they walked out Johnson and I were in the kitchen awkwardly.