Chapter 3

The lecture took about 3 hours. You and Kai we're about to sleep due to Mr.Kim's boring speech about Biology.Kai was looking at you.

"I didn't know she was that beautiful..." he said blushing. You caught his stare and he immediately turn to the front, avoiding your gaze.

"Okay class, I want you to research on plantations all around the whole and do a 10 page review essay.The due date is two days away.Dismissed,"

Both of you walked out of the classroom. You could hear all the girls screaming and taking pictures of Kai.

"Ugh, I can't bear to see this,"

"Jaeyeon-ah,you need a ride?"

"No thanks, I don't want those girls coming after me,"

"Aish, nothing will happen, let's go!"

You accepted reluctantly, Kai held your hand and pulled you to the school's exit. You turned your head around. Thousands of girls we're chasing after both of you. Kai quicken his pace. Once you exited the school,you saw a limo and a guy dressed in black holding on to the door.

"Good afternoon sir, who is that girl?" The guy said.

"A friend, now let's go!"

"Kai who is that?"

"My driver, now quickly get into the car!"

You quickly went on the back seat. You stare out of the window, it was like a zombie apocalypse except that they were just not zombies. Kai's driver drove along the road swifty, losing all the girls. You sigh in relief. You looked around the limo in awe.

"You sure are rich,"

"Yup, it was a birthday present from my father."

After a few minutes, the driver reached your doorstep. He kindly opened the door for you.
Kai looked at your old small rusty house.

"You live here?"

"Yes... is there a problem with that?"

"N..No, no problem at all, I just can't believe such a pretty girl like you would live in this environment,"

"Ugh, what a flirt," your inner voice said

"Bye, Kai. See you tomorrow,"

"W..Wait!" Kai said grabbing your arm.

"What do you want?!"

"I...I was wondering if I can have your number..." Kai said handing his phone to you.

"That's it?" You said

"Ya... I just want to be your friend,"

You took the phone and dialled in your number in.

"Here, now I really have to go bye!",

"I finally have her number..."
________________________________

"Jaeyeon-ah! Wake up!" Your mother said, pulling off your blanket.

"But I have no school today!"

"There is a boy waiting outside for you,so you better wake up!"

"B...Boy?" You thought curiously.

You went to wash your face and brush your teeth. You went downstairs to see who was the 'boy' that your mother was talking about.

"J..Jongin?!? Why are you doing here!?"

"Picking you up to work, what else?"

"Umm...no thanks,I am taking the subway."

"Aww...please Jaeyeon-ah...."Jongin said pouting his lips.

"Ugh..."your inner voice said.

You looked at your watch,"8.30am...I need to get to work at 9...I think it's the best for him to drive me there."

"Fine...just wait a sec," you said.

You grab your wallet and walked out the door. Jongin opened the door for you.

"Thanks bro," you said entering the car.

Both of you reached the hotel. Jongin opened the glass door for you.

"Ladies first,"

"Whatever,"

Amber saw both of you entering the hotel together and immediately shouted "Did you guys came to work together?"

The whole staff stared at both of you. You and Jongin frozed in shock.

"Of...course," Jongin said.

"So you guys are dating?"Chanyeol said,twitching one eyebrow.

"No,in a friendly way Chanyeol," Jongin said back to his rude attitude.

"What's your sercet Jongin?" You thought to yourself.