Chapter13

Jaeyeon POV

"Let's go JongIn!" You said as you pulled him into his limo.

You admit, these past few days it has been abit lonely without him. You would come back home from school, rolling around your bed filled with boredom. Spend hours looking at your SNS, or hang out with Jungkook but it was slowly becoming a chore.

"Want to watch the movie first?"You said smiling.

You saw JongIn smiling back.

"Sure! We would have more things to talk about later!" JongIn said

After buying popcorn and a few snacks both of you went into the cinema. There were a few scenes that were abit scary. Being the terrified Jaeyeon, you would closed her eyes and hide behind JongIn's shoulder, cuddling him like a bunny.

Seeing JongIn blushing, almost becoming a red tomato. You quickly whispered to him.

"Is it over yet?", you asked still scared.

"Yeah it's over," He said," you can uncover your eyes now,"

You removed your hands from your eyes and continued to watch the movie. After all the 'scary' scenes, you and JongIn started enjoying the movie more and got closer to each other. After the long 2 hour movie. Both of you went on a small shopping spree. As you were walking around, something caught your eye. It was non other then a diamond ring.

"Omo! This is so pretty!" You exclaimed in joy.

"You like it?"

"Of course! I've been wanting to have a diamond ring for years. I hope Jungkook could get one for me on my birthday. That would be so sweet," you said sighing.

"Erm.. when is your birthday?" He suddenly asked.

"27 September, why did you asked?"

Just checking if I'm older then you,"

After the short shopping spree,both of you wanted to have a light dinner. The cafe had a 5 star rating. Wanting to be abit fancy, both of you decided to go there.

"Hi sir and mam, what would you like to have today?" The kind ahjussi waiter asked.

"Two strawberry cheesecakes, one carmel frappe and one latte please," JongIn said with a smile, closing the menu.

"Alright! Please wait while I make your food," the ahjussi said before leaving with the menus.

"So was the movie nice?" You asked him.

"Of course! I've been waiting for this movie for a very long time. Thanks for taking me there Jaeyeonnie!" JongIn replied with his eyesmile.

"Here are your cheesecakes and drinks," the ahjussi waiter said, carrying the food on a tray before serving you.

"Oh my god it's so nice!" You said, taking a bite from the cheesecake.

"You like it?" JongIn asked.

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" You said smiling with delight.

After laughing at both of your inside jokes and having some light conversations. You looked at your watch, it was getting late so both of you decided to head back home after paying.

"The total would be $30," the ahjussi said.

"$30? For just cheesecakes and drinks? Don't you think it's a little too absurd?" You said angrily.

"Sorry mam, this is a 5 star cafe. Our prices would tend to be abit more pricing then others," the ahjussi explained.

"Don't worry I'll pay for the meal," JongIn said, taking out his credit card.

"You don't need to," you said, pulling out your wallet.

"Just let me pay Jaeyeon-ah, let it be even. You paid for the movies. Now it's my turn to pay okay?" JongIn explained before giving his credit card to the ahjussi.

"Thanks for the meal JongIn-ssi," you said pouting.

"Thank you for eating here! Please come back again!" The ahjussi said, handing JongIn his credit card and receipt.

"Shall we head back now? " JongIn asked politely.

"I'm going home by bus, you don't need to give me a ride back," you said.

"Oh. If that's so I'm going with you," Jongin replied.

"Why? I can go alone," you suggested, declining the offer.

"I want to sent you back. It's almost 9 o'clock, it's safer that way," he said, still suggesting to follow you.

"What about your driver?"

"I can ask him to drive himself back, no worries,"

Just like that both of you leisurely walked to the bus stop and waited for your bus.

The mall was quite far away from home. It could take up to 30-40 minutes. As 20 minutes pasted, JongIn fell asleeped and laid his head on your shoulder. You didn't want to wake him up so you just allowed him to sleep on your shoulder.

As you turned around to look at him, you looked at his beautiful round eyes, his pink lips and his smooth hair.

He was perfect.

Just as you were about to harrassed his face, he awoken from deep slumper.

"Shit, I slept without knowing" he said to himself.

Realizing he slept on your shoulder the whole time, he immediately apologized to you.

"Sorry Jaeyeonnie! Oppa was too tired so he fell asleep on your shoulder. Mianhe,"

"It's okay! I know you're tired that's why I didn't disturb you,"

"Look we are here! Let's go!" You said, alighting of the bus.

As both of you walked back home, you decided to ask him something.

"Oppa can I ask you a question?"

"Alright, shoot me,"

"Why don't you have a girlfriend? "

He was shocked by your sudden question but answered anyway.

"It's because I am already in love with someone else, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way,"

"Would you mind telling me who?"

"You would know...Soon,"

Soon after both of you arrived at your house.

"Bye JongIn! Thanks for today,"you said.

"Thank you too, it's been awhile seen we last hung out,"

You looked into his eyes before saying "I guess this is goodbye now,"

"Yeah I guess so.... but before that..."

Next thing you knew, a pair of lips was making friction on yours.

He kissed you.