Chapter 11

JongIn POV
I walked into my room, slamming the door.

I can't believe it.

" A boyfriend? From BangtanBoys?!" You said as you clenched your fist.

"Jaeyeon is probably so much happier without me right now," you said as you fell onto your bed, letting out a deep sigh.

Just then your phone rang. You looked at your display screen.

Dad's calling.

Hesitantly, you picked it up.

"Yes?" You said in a low tone.

"Get to work now. I don't want to see you wondering around the house," he said.

"Fine, give me 10 minutes, " you said before see hanging up.

You changed into your hoodie and begin your journey to the hotel.

As you opened the door. You saw both Jungkook and Jaeyeon at the register, flirting away.

Hoping they would not notice you, you quickly walkes away to the other direction.

"JongIn?" Jaeyeon said as she seemed to have notice you.

Turning around, you gave both of them a cold smile before walking away.

"Do you want to grab lunch with us?" Jaeyeon asked again.

"I'm not hungry, go help yourself," you said as you walked to your Dad's office.

Opening the door, you greeted your dad.

" I need you to help with the register. There is food on the table, you can help yourself if you are hungry," he said.

"Ok dad. Call me if you need me," yous aid before walking off.

As you walked back to the register, you realized both of them were not there anymore. You looked at your watch.

Three o'clock

Maybe they went to have lunch

As you continued your shift at the register, Jaeyeon and Jungkook walked past you, holding hands.

"JongIn! I was finding you. You wanna go to the mall for a while?" Jaeyeon said, pouting.

You couldn't resist her cute face, everything about her was perfect just that she has a boyfriend.

"Erm.. Sure why not?" You blurted out without thinking twice.

What's wrong with you Kim JongIn?

"I'll drive," JungKook said as he asked you for the keys.

You tossed them in the air before they landed onto Jungkook's hand.

After a while, you guys reached the Busan Mall. Jungkook quickly pulled out a mask to cover himself and a black hat. While you on the other hand, only need a hat because some fangirls from school might notice you.

"Let's go to the arcade," Jungkook said.

All of you went to the arcade, only finding no one there.

"Let's play a game of mario cart shall we?" Jungkook said to you with a smirk.

"Sure, why not? I'm a pro at it," you said, showing off your skills.

"Well, let's see what you got," Jungkook said as he sat on the seat.

Both of you got ready as the game was about to start. After a few intense minutes, you won by a few seconds.

"Shit! I want a rematch," Jungkook said, frustrated.

"Sorry, I don't do rematches," you said, smirking.

"You!" Jungkook said before Jaeyeon cut him off.

"Stop! Let's go get ice cream!" Jaeyeon said as she pulled Jungkook's arm.

The threeof you stopped at an ice cream shop.

"1 chocolate mint for me and 2 chocolates for the boys," Jaeyeon said.

"Chocolate? I like Strawberry! Didn't you know?" Jungkook said.

"You liked chocolate last time, I didn't know you changed," Jaeyeon said.

"And you know his? Pmmf!" Jungkook said beofre storming off to find a seat.

Wow what a coward.

"It's ok JongIn, don't mind him. He gets jealous easily, " Jaeyeon said sighing.

"Well he shouldn't be, he is acting like a spoilt child to be honest," You responded, annoyed by his actions.

Jaeyeon laughed at what you said before taking the ice cream cones and walking towards the table.

"Jungkook ah~ Sorry about what happened. I promise I'll never ever make the same mistake twice alright? Now, eat your ice cream," Jaeyeon said, pouting.

"It's ok Babe, I forgive you," Jungkook said, hugging you.

After a few hours of endless shopping with Jaeyeon and her boyfriend, you bit them goodbye and drove yourself home.

Laying down on your bed, you thought to yourself.

Am I still jealous? Am I still angry?

Although you loved her and took care of her for the past few months, she belonged to someone else. And that was Jeon Jungkook.

Hearing his name, you became even more depressed. Your heart aches and you broke into cold sweat.

You just loved her too much to let her go.

Hihi so how was this chapter? Pls comment and vote thank you~