Chapter 5

"Ringgg!!!!Ring!!!!"

"Ugh, five more minutes," you said turning off your alarm clock.

"Ya Jaeyeon ah! Don't you have school today?" Your mother asked, bursting into your room.

You opened your sleepy eyes as you picked up your phone.

"9am...sh*t" you thought.

You got out of bed,yawning before proceeding to get yourself ready for "Presentation Day" whatever Mr Kim calls it.As you went down the wooden stairs, you smelt a aroma.

"Jaeyon-ah! Quick I made for you omelette and some sandwiches!"

"That was where the aroma came from." You thought.

"COMINGG!!"You bawled out your lungs.

After eating the scrumptious and hearty breakfast your mom made for you, you hugged her goodbye and went straight to the bus station. You looked at your watch.

"Five more minutes and I am going to be late,"
________
"Guys? Have you seen Jaeyeon?" Jongin said .
"Nope! Perhaps you want to present with us?" Lizzy, the school belle said, giggling and blushing.

"No thanks, I am better of without you," Jongin said rolling his eyes once again.

"Jinja??!! Nobody says no to me!! I am too popular and famous!" Lizzy said screaming.

She was right. Lizzy was the most popular girl in school, in fact she was the school belle. She could seduce anyone with her charms. Literally, anyone. All the girls admire her but seeing a handsome guy like jongin, not falling for her charms. Her pride went straight down.

"I swear I am going to make you fall in love with me..."
_________
Jongin couldn't wait any longer. He picked up his phone and dialed your number.

"Ya Jaeyeon!! Where are you!! We are about to present!!"

"I am almost reaching!! Just give me erm... another  2 minutes. I swear I am going to be there." Saying that, you hung up the phone.

"Aish!! Where is that girl?" Jongin said hitting the table.
_________
You burst into the classroom.

"S...Sorry... for...being...late..." You panted.

"Miss.Bae! The whole class has been waiting for you and Mr.Kim to present your project! Where were you?"

"E...Erm... The bus was late..."

" Look at your clothes!"

You looked down at your uniform, stains of mud and dirt could be seen.

"This is unacceptable! I may have to downgrade your conduct. Report to the School's office and get a new fresh pair of clothes, immediately!"

"Y..Yes Mr Kim..."
________
You dragged your feet down the staircase.

"Great, now I have to disappoint my mom, again." You sighed.

After changing into your new pair of clothes, you rushed back into the classroom to present your project.

" As you can see..." You said blabbering all the information you needed to get the highest grade along with Jongin.

"Thank you for your attention." You said bowing.

"Quite good, but not good enough," Mr Kim said.

"Now lets go back into the history of Britian,"
_______
"Okay class, go have your lunch break and we will continue with physics,"