Chapter 12

JongIn POV
"Hyung why are you so moody today?" Sehun asked.

"None of your business, I just like the old me now," you replied in a deep tone.

Both of you entered the canteen. As expected, a crowd of fangirls came after you and Sehun. Usually both of you would smile at them, giving them warm handshakes. But not today, not today. Instead you gave them a cold look before bypassing all of them. All of the fangirls were shocked.

How could he do that to his own fans?

He shouldn't treat people that support him this way.

What's wrong with oppa today? He seems so mean.

"Mianhe! Mianhe! Sorry for Hyung's actions! If you would excuse me! I'll be going off now!" Sehun said,apologizing before running off after you.

"Hyung! What's wrong? You shouldn't ignore the fans!" Sehun said in a worried tone.

You were too depressed to think about anything so you just ignored it. After buying a bottle of water, you ran straight to the school's garden. Your phone started ringing.

A call from Jaeyeonnie^O^

You didn't want to talk to her, not now, not anytime. Reluctantly, you rejected the call before taking a sip from your bottle.

"Ya! Kim JongIn!" You heard someone said.

Turning around, you saw Tao. He was running towards you.

"There you are! Why are you here? Sehun has been looking for you!" He said, panting.

"None of your business, let's go the bell is ringing," you said before walking off.

"Is there something wrong? You're acting werid," Tao said stopping you.

You kept quiet, not wanting to expose anything.

"Is it about Jaeyeon?" He continued.

"Damn it. This Hyung can see through anything with not even a slightest hint,"You thought to yourself.

"You like her don't you?" Tao said with a smirk.

"Ya! Why do you always have to be so smart!" You responded, pulling away his hand.

"I knew it!" Tao said with a smile.

"Aren't you going to tell her?" He continued.

You sighed as you replied," What's the point? She has a boyfriend, a famous boyfriend. I'm nothing compared to him,"

"Why don't you audition for SM Entertainment? You always wanted to join us," Tao suggested.

"Will I even pass? And I gave up on that long long time ago," you said.

"Who knows? You might," Tao said, reassuring.

"I'll think about it," You said walking away with your arms crossed.

*Start of Flashback*

"Come on! Just a few more hours!" Suho said,giving you morale support.

"H...Hyung, I think I sprained my ankle," you said, panting.

Both of you were practicing in the dance studio. As SM trainees, you were required to do alot of training. Staying up for the past few weeks, you had no more strength to carry on.

"Are you ok?" Suho asked worriedly.

"No, it hurts so much!" You said,trying to bear the pain.

"This can't do, I'm taking you to the hospital," Suho said before driving you to the nearest hospital.

"His ankle is swollen, the injury is very serious. We need to carry out the surgery immediately!" The doctor said.

"Arrange it as soon as possible!" Suho said without you asking.

"But Hyung! I don't have the money to pay for the surgery!" You said in a worried tone. You didn't want to worry your parents neither do you want to take their hard earn money away.

"Don't worry JongIn! I'm paying for you." Suho said, "Your parents don't have to worry."

As expected from the rich and kind Suho, he would do anything to help his dongsaengs.

"Thank you, Hyung! You're too kind" you thanked him with a great smile.

After the surgery, your leg was wrapped with a huge cast and you had to use a wheelcar to prevent anything more injury from happening.

"Don't I have to practice?" You asked Suho, touching your cast.

"I'll talk to Teacher Soo Man. He would let you off," Suho said.

As you wheeled yourself to the practice room, you could hear Suho's voice. It was as he was having a fight with someone.

"Sir! You can't do this! It isn't his fault! He injured his leg during practice! Just let him recover first! Please!" Suho begged.

"It's either that or he leaves the company. Out you go Mr.Kim," Someone said before Suho dragged his legs out of the room.

"JongIn? W...what are you doing here?" Suho asked, regaining his posture.

"Did something happened? Can you tell me?"you asked worriedly.

"Let's talk in the somewhere else," Suho said as he wheeled you to the practice room.

"You see...Teacher Soo Man wants you to continue practicing as you are about to debut....or....or else you're out of the company," Suho said as tears came rolling out.

"It's okay hyung. I decided to leave," You said before sighing.

"What? You were so excited to debut!" Suho asked in shocked.

"I can't anyway. My leg is terribly injured. I don't want to make my parents worried," you said, looking at your leg.

"JongIn-ah..." Suho said with his mouth hung agaped.

"Bye hyung. See you in the near future," you said before wheeling yourself out of SM Entertainment.

*End of flashback*

"Ya! JongIn where were you? I was looking for you everywhere for you! You didn't even answer my calls!" Jaeyeon asked worriedly.

"I was in the garden. Nothing to worry about," you said before sitting on your seat.

"You've been avoiding me these past few days. Is everything alright?" Jaeyeon questioned.

"Everything is fine. As usual, everything is going well," you responded.

Except for one.

"Wait... don't tell me. You're jealous of me spending too much time with Jungkook?!" Jaeyeon said, giggling.

"What??! Well It is but...friends can get jealous too right?" You asked yourself.

"Yeah...I'm kindof jealous," you said scratching your head.

"Mianhe oppa! I'll make time for you I promise! Why don't we go to watch that marvel movie you always wanted to watch?" Jaeyeon asked.

"You...you mean Batman vs Superman:Dawn of Justice??"

"Yeah! Let's go next Wednesday!" Jaeyeon said with a bright smile.

"Jin...Jinjaa??" You questioned.

"Of course! Why not? I need to spend time with my good friend too!"

"But...wouldn't Jungkook get angry?" You asked worriedly.

"I'm sure he would understand," Jaeyeon replied.

"Ok class! Flip to page 105 of your textbook. So today we would be learning..."Mr Kim said.

Today is going to be a great day.

Hiiii guys^^ sorry for deleting my surong ff :<. I realized i had no time for it due to my busy schedule. I hope you all can understand. But after this ff(maybe about 7-9 more chapters) I would be shortly starting my baekyeon ff. Have a nice day guys^^