Chapter 10

You recovered and everything went back to normal. You started to go to work normally and attend your daily classes.

"Alright class, we are having a new student today. But he is coming in after break as he is on the way back from his concert in USA." Mr kim explained.

"Omg I heard he is very very handsome"

"I heard he is from a famous boy group."

You could hear the girls gossiping about the new boy. But you ignored it and focus on class.

"Jaeyeonnie! Are you excited for the new boy?" JongIn said as he sat down.

"Who cares. It's just a boy that we are going to be spending for the next few semesters," you said rolling your eyes.

"And don't call me jaeyeonnie," you continued before walking off.
·
"Jaeyeon have you heard about the boy joining us?" Minah asked as she munched on her sandwich.

"Yea, Yea I know. Everyone has been talking about it,"

"Omg I'm so excited what if he is really really handsome?" Minah said.

"You will know later,"

After both of you finished your food, you guys headed to the school's park.

"Oppa~ I'm your biggest fan!"

"Ommo! You are so handsome!"

"Can we please take a photo?"

"What's that?" You asked Mina

"Probably the new boy, want to go check him out?"

"It seems crowded, let's just go we can see him later," you said as both of you went back to class.

"Sorry guys I need to go and find someone," the new guy said as he ran past all of the fangirls.

"JAEYEON!!" the new guy said.

Confused you turned around,"J...Jungkook??!" You said in shock.

"Babe, I miss you!!" Jungkook said as he hugged you.

"What? You guys know each other?" Mina said in confusion.

"H..He is my boyfriend," you said.

"Your...boyfriend?!" JongIn said in shocked from afar.

"JongIn? Why are you there?" You asked.

"Oh i just... erm i was just walking past until i heard you,"

"But glad to know he is your boyfriend," he continued.

"And these are?" Jungkook asked

"Oh! This are my friends! Mina and JongIn! Guys, this is Jeon Jungkook!"

"Hi nice to meet you," Mina said, shyly.

"Hi dude,"JongIn said putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Wait... when was he your boyfriend?" Mina asked.

"Well... we met in middle school and started dating after 3 years of knoeing each other. 1 year into our relationship, he auditioned for BigHit Entertainment and got in. Soon, he debuted in a group called BTS or Bangtanboys. He was away for concerts, promotions and overseas variety shows. We would chat with each other everyday and facetime to! But i didn't know he would be studying here," you explained.

"That's because i wanted to surprise you. So, Surprise Honey!!" Jungkook said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Sweet well i gotta go so bye guys,"JongIn said while walking off.