Chapter 20

"I'm not day dreaming am I? " Kai said in shock.

"No, you're not. I love you, Kim JongIn, " You said while smiling at him.

He kept on smiling and staring at you like he just won a lottery.

You held his hand and said, " From now on you're mine, and only mine. "

You could see his smile grow bigger and bigger. His cheeks going red.

" See you tomorrow," he said as he planted a kiss on you

The next morning, he picked you up from your house and went to school together. Since it was the last day of school, the principal allowed students to wear our own causal clothes instead of those ugly uniforms.

You wore a bright pink crop top with a pair of skinny jeans which shows off your figure. You also added a bit of strawberry lip gloss to touch up on your appearance. You heard Kai knock on the door and ran to open it.

" Wow, isn't that too much?" Kai said with his mouth hung agape.

"Don't you like it?" You said frowning.

"Aniyo, I...I do but It's too revealing," He stuttered.

"Are you afraid other guys might stare at me?" You asked blushing.

"W...What do you think?" He said smirking.

You smiled at him and ran back to your room to get your jacket to cover yourself up.

"Perfect. Now let's go," Kai said looking pleased.

He grabbed your hand and got you into the car and drove off.

Entering the school gates, there were thousands of students waiting for Kai at the front door. Since we just started dating and had not told anyone yet, he let go of my hand and both of us pretended to be normal.

"LOOK KAI IS HERE!" Someone shouted.

All of them rushed towards Kai. There were reporters and students rushing towards him. As there was too many of them, they started pushing you away just to get nearer to him. One fan tripped you and you fell on your back. Luckily Kai saw you and grabbed you.

"Are you okay?" He asked you.

"Ne, but I think I injured my ankle," You said as you felt a sharp pain.

" Let's get out of here," Kai said before carrying you bridal style and ran to the back of the school, losing trace of the crazy fans.

He opened the backdoor and carried you into the classroom and placed you on a chair. He took out a first aid kit from his bag and started to examine your foot.

" Give me your foot, I need to see if there is internal bleeding," He said.

" I didn't know you knew all this stuff."

"I used to study how to be a doctor," He said smiling.

He started putting pressure on your ankle.

"Ouch," You moaned.

"Does it hurt really bad?" He asked.

" A little, It doesn't hurt that much," You said.

He stood up and said," You're fine. It is just a minor sprain but I need to wrap it in a bandage for at least a week."

He took out a roll of bandage and a bottle of oil. He rubbed some of the oil on your ankle and started to bandage it. In a few minutes, he was already done.

"Wow you're fast, and professional," You said looking at your foot.

"Be careful next time. You got me terrified." He said in a worrying tone.

"Thank you fro worrying," You said in the cheekiest way possible before smiling at him.

It has been a few months since both of you dated. Kai would bring you on romantic dates and to the amusement park often but now, he was busy with his schedules in Seoul so both of you could not see each other often. But continue to send each other text messages. You continued to work under Kai's father to earn more income for your mother.

Since there were no costumers, you sat on your chair and checked your phone.

[How's it in Seoul? Are you doing alright?] - Jaeyeon

You switched off your phone and did some work on the desktop. After a few seconds, your phone started to ring. It was a message from Kai.

[Tiring,but it's alright. I'm on a break now. Can we facetime?]- Kai

You looked around just in case someone catch you not focusing during work. You called Kai's number and he picked it up.

" Hello Jaeyeon!" he said waving into the small screen.

" I missed you," You said pouting.

"I missed you too. But I've got a surprise!" He said excitedly.

" What is it?" You asked in curiosity.

" I'm visiting you next Monday. Mr Lee Soo Man gave me a week off." He said.

" Really? I'm going to see you?" You screamed but lowered down your volume to prevent getting caught.

"Yup! And I thought we should tell my father about us, is it alright?"

" What? But we just started."

"It's Okay. He is understanding , I bet he will accept you," Kai said smiling.

You noticed Amber walking towards you.

"Sorry I gotta go. I'm working now. Love you bye, " You said before ending the call.

The day finally came and Kai went to pick you up to go straight to his house.

"You ready?" He asked you as he squeezed your hand.

You simply nodded your head and took a deep breath before Kai knocked the door.

"Come in, " Mr Kim said.

Kai opened the door knob and entered a big room. Mr Kim was sitting on his chair and writing some reports on his laptop. He looked up at both of you and said.

"Is there something you want to tell me? "

"We're dating, Dad, " Kai said before clearing his throat.

"What? Am I hearing wrongly?" He said as he stood up from his seat.

"No, Dad. We're dating, " Kai repeated again.

He walked towards us slowly and adjust his spectacles.

"Tell me do you love her? " He asked Kai.

"Yes I do. I love her alot, " He replied with no doubts.

"And you, " Mr. Kim said as he walkes up to you, " Do you love him? "

"Yes, sir. I do, " You said.

Mr. Kim looked at both of you and said.

"I have nothing else to do or say but to always support this relationship. "

Did I just received permission to date Kai?

-
Sorry if this chapter is abit weak. I'll try harder on the next upda