Chapter 14

You didn't know what to do.Your eyes opened wide as he continued to kiss you. You could feel your cheeks turn bright red and hot. He ruffled your hair, pulling your head closer to him.

After what seemed like forever, he finally removed his lips from you before running away like a little kid. Touching your lips, your cheeks started to cool down making the red disappear.

I think I've already found out his answer.

You fumbled around with your keys before finally finding the key to open your door. Putting the key into the keyhole, you found your mother sound asleep on the sofa. You went up to her and kissed her on the cheeks before whispering good night to her. Just when you were about to leave and go to your room, your mother woke up.

"Jaeyeon? What time did you come back?" Your mother questioned.

"Just now, I thought you would be tired so I didn't wake you up," You said.

"It's alright I just got bored and fell asleep I guess. So how was your date with JongIn?"

"It wasn't a date, just a hangout,"

"You sure? It seemed like a date,"

"How would you know?"

"I saw both of you kissing outside,"

"What! I thought you were asleep?" You asked in confusion.

"I woke up right before you came back, I was looking out of the window when I saw both of you kissing," your mother replied

"How could you?" You shouted in embarrassement
.

"So tell me do you like him?" Your mother questioned you.

"We aren't together mom." You said laughing slightly while opening the fridge to get a drink.

"But I saw him kiss you, it must have meant something," your mom started again.

"Mom I think you're too tired, and I'm already with Jungkook remember? You must have had a rough night,goodnight mom,"you said, kissing her cheek.

You ran up to your room after having a nice cool bathe. Laying down on your bed, you held up your favorite book "The Romance Bridge". After reading a few pages, JongIn slowly went into your thoughts.

"Does he really like me? Do I like him?"

Still unsure why he kissed you, you decided to ask him the next day.

Wearing a nice pastel blue crop top with a pair of skinny jeans, you went to school.

As you entered the school gates, you started on your search for JongIn. You could hear alot of of the school girls whispering. Even your own friend, Mina was whispering.

"Hey, what happened? Why are all of you whispering? And where is Jong-" before you could continue, something caught the corner of your eye.

JongIn and Lizzy.

They were walking together side by side, hand in hand. Just like a real couple. Everyone was staring at them, gossiping as usual. As they came towards your direction, JongIn didn't even looked at you and just walked right passed you. Shocked, you pulled his arm, not looking at him. But all JongIn did was to remove your hand from his arm before walking pass.

"Woah, why is JongIn ignoring you?" Mina asked.

You kept quiet, unsure of what to say.

"Most importantly, why is he with Lizzy?" Mina questioned again.