Chapter 21

I'm running a cold & having a horrible sorethroat so I won't be updating as much. But enjoy anyway :).

-

After getting accepted by his father, there was still one more thing to do.

Getting accepted by the public.

Both of you know it was too early to break out the news to Kai's fans but they needed to know. He was ready to face the public and their harsh comments. But that day never came.

Exo became worldwide famous and almost everyone in Korea knew him. International fans would also drop by at their dorm or music shows to show support.

You also received your results for your examination in your mail. You scored all A's and received a degree with it too. This way, you can get a job with a much higher pay.

Soon, it was your first anniversary with Kai. You woke up by the sound of your phone ringing.

" Wake up Jaeyeon! I'm taking you somewhere special today!" He screamed into your phone as your human alarm.

" Give me 5 minutes," You said as you jumped out of your bed to get dressed for the day.

You saw him sitting on the couch in the living room as you walked down the stairs. He was holding a bouquet of roses in his hands. He turned around and looked at you, smiling. Walking up to you, he handed you the roses.

"This are for you, " he said blushing.

You took the roses and smelt the beautiful scent.

Perfect.

"Let's go and watch a movie! " He exploded with excitement.

Suddenly, he carried you up onto his arms and ran to his car. Shocked, you screamed and smiled at the same time.

"We're here, " he said as he stopped his car.

He was about to go out when you suddenly stopped him.

"Wait! " You said as you held on to his hand.

He got shocked and turned to face your direction while smiling.

"What is it? " He asked.

You pulled out something from your bag. A face mask, sunglasses and a cap.

"Wear this, none of your fans would see your facial features, " You said as you handed it to him.

He smiled happily and said, " I almost forgotten I'm a worldwide star. Thank you Jaeyeon. "

Both of you entered the mall as a cool breeze of air welcomed you in. The mall wasn't that crowd since it was a Wednesday.

Kai headed straight to the cinema to buy tickets for a romance comedy movie.

"You sure you would like this? " You asked him.

"It's okay, as long as I'm with you. Anything is fine, " He said, blushing.

Ugh so cheesy .

Since the movie was starting in an hours time. Kai decided to bring you to a little shopping spree. You stopped by a shop selling dresses and went in to take a look.

You found a white dress filled with roses, you checked the price tag. 300,000won. You didn't dare to ask JongIn since it was too expensive, even you yourself didn't have money for it.

You looked around again and saw a red long dress that caught your eye. It had a simple spiral pattern on it which makes it look so fancy. You looked at the price, 1000,000won. It was much more expensive then the white dress. You turned around and walked to the exit sighing.

" How much is it? " Kai asked as he walked in and pulled your hand in to.

He stopped by the red dress and examined it.

"This is nice, do you want it? " he said as he looked at you.

"Yes, but it's too expensive. Let's go the movie is starting, " you said as you pulled his arm towards the cinema.

He bought a couple seat at the back of the theater so that no one would see him. You lean your head onto his shoulder and hugged his arm like it was your pillow.

After a while, you felt something wet on your pants. You excused yourself and went straight to the washroom to see what it was. To your horror, it was something you never wanted.

It was your period.

You forgotten to bring a spare pad and was wandering what to do. After 20 minutes, you heard Kai.

"Jaeyeon? Are you in there?" He shouted.

"I'm in the first cubicle," you replied.

" The movie ended so I thought you might be here. Are you okay? " He asked.

"I need your help. I... I need you to buy something for me? " You stuttered.

"What is it? " He asked.

"Erm... well it's awkward to tell you but I need a-"

"A pad? Okay I'll be back in 10 minutes," he said as you heard his footsteps.

How does he know you so well?

After 10 minutes, you heard footsteps again. Next thing you knew, Kai threw the bag of pads into the cubicle. You quickly opened one and arranged your pad on your underwear before walking out.

"Thanks," you said as you smiled.

You checked your pants to find a big red stain on it. Kai saw it and handed you a paper bag.

"Wear this instead, " he said.

You looked inside the bag to see the red dress from earlier.

"Why did you buy it? It was so expensive, " you said.

" I would buy anything for you. Furthermore, the manager gave me a discount as she was a fan of mine. Now quickly change , I'm hungry," he said as he winked at you which made your heart flutter.

After changing into the red dress, he brought you to a fancy restaurant and even booked a private room for both of you.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Isn't a little too expensive for our first anniversary?" You asked.

"I want to make this the best day of your life, " He said.

"Why? " you asked curiously.

"Because, " he said as he suddenly stood up.

He walked towards you and held your hands. He lowered his right leg and got into a kneeling position. His hands reached out to his pockets and out came a red velvet box. Opening the box, inside stood the diamond ring that you told Kai years ago.

"Would you marry me? " he said with a smile.

Tears started streaming down your cheeks. You've never been so happy before.

Holding his hand you nodded and said

Yes.