her that I want

It's the last chapter of this book. I really hope you enjoyed it . This book is almost a year old and I'm finally going to end it here.

Enjoy ;)

ERRORS.
-
Kai POV

I remember the day I met her. Beautiful eyes, a sharp nose and the most prettiest smile I've ever seen. Should I say it's love at first sight?

I didn't understand why such a pretty girl wanted to work part-time at a hotel. There were so many questions I wanted to ask her but never did.

Dad told me to show her around the hotel and tell her what the job was. I guided her around the hotel and showed her where the canteen, bathrooms and staff room was.

She looked at me shyly and nodded her head gently. I swear I was blushing so badly. I'm always rude and bad to girls but her? I'm doing the opposite.

Our last stop was at the kitchen.

"Here's where you would work, " I said.

She looked confused when I said that.

"But... I don't know how to cook, " she stuttered.

I looked at her in shock. Did she really think my dad would let her cook?

"No stupid, you're going to clean the kitchen, no one wants to eat the food that you cook anyway," I said rolling my eyes.

She does catch my eye but I prefer smart girls.

"Hey! What did I ever do to you? We just met!" She shouted at me ad I turned my back to her.

I turned around I simply told her she wasn't my type even if she is.

She crossed her arms and asked me where was the toilet. I told her to find it herself since I was late for my shift.

-

A few days later I entered another school. Dad told me I should at least finish my studies before working full time at the hotel. To my shock, she was in the same class as me.

I took the seat beside her without even thinking twice. I was sure I wanted to sit beside her. I wanted to know more about her.

My friends, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol, Suho, Xiumin, Kris, Lay, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen were in the school too so I had no problems making friends.

One day during PE lesson, we were playing football and I guess I got too excited and kicked Jaeyeon's ankle by accident.

She was crying in pain. I couldn't face her so I ran away. I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun rushing up to help her up.

That night, I contacted Tao and asked him which hospital she was and went to visit her with a present.

She told me she was fine and I gave her the heart locket that I've been wanting to give her. She smiled at mouthed out a 'thank you' to me. I smiled back knowing she wasn't even mad at me.

From then on, our friendship strengthen and we spent more time together in and after class. I still remember when Lizzy was bullying her because of me and she even landed in the hospital. I really wanted to kill myself but I stayed strong because of Jaeyeon.

-

Months passed and my feelings for her grew. One day I decided to confess to her. I wanted to tell her how I felt this past few months.

I went to school with a confident smile. As I was looking for her, I found her with someone else.

Jeon Jungkook