Chapter 16

"Miss me?" Kai said with his husky voice and hands wrapped around your waist.

"W...what? Kai get off me!" You screamed putting away his arms.

You turned around and looked at him with ypur arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned.

"I just missed hanging out and talking to you that's all. Is there a problem with that?" Kai said getting closer to you.

"Then why did you ignore me all this while?" You asked again.

"Lizzy told me to cut all connections with you and i did. Sorry for it," Kai explained, scratching his head.

"Tell me, do you really like her?" You asked.

"Y...yes! Of course why wouldn't I like her?" He said.

"Why would you? She's such a b-"

"That's enough," Kai said, covering your mouth.

"Where's Jungkook? I haven't seen him,"

"He's at his world tour. He's busy,"

Kai looked at his wristwatch before saying," Sorry, I gotta go. I have a schedule."

"With Exo?"

"Yeah... with Exo. Bye Jaeyeon! See you later!" He said running off.

You were walking back home after class but someone stopped you.  Looking up, you saw a very similar face, Lizzy.

You tried to find an escape ruote but she wouldn't let you budge.

"What do you want?" You asked reluctantly.

" I want you to stop talking to my boyfriend!" She shouted.

"Your boyfriend?  I didn't know you had one. " you answered sarcastically.

" Don't act like you don't know me and Kai are dating. Now, don't ever talk to him,"

"Or what? What if I want to talk to him?  What are you going to do?" You asked.

"Or...Or else something terrible would happened," she said.

"I did nothing wrong, go ahead to unleash your plan on ruining my life," you said before walking off.

It was on a Saturday morning when your phone rang.

Zzz.Zzz.

You looked at the caller ID, it was Mina. What does she wants at this time?.

"Hi Mina, why are you calling me?"

"Look at your sns accounts!" Mina demanded.

"Can't I do it later? It's 8am in the morning," you said yawning.

" I said now Bae Jaeyeon, NOW!" She shouted.

"Okay Mina, there's no need to shout. I'll call you later," you said before hanging up.

Geez. What's her problem?

You opened one of your sns accounts. There was so many comments and photos tagged with your user ID. Pressing on one of the photos, your mouth was hung agape in shocked.

It was a photo of you and Kai kissing outside your  house.

W...what?

You went to look at your comments, a bunch of exols were hating on you.