1. Night changes

Selena P.O.V.

I was sitting with my best friend Taylor in hers house. She was trying to set me up on a date with Niall Horan from One Direction "I told already I'm not ready for dating." I said to her " Yes you are , and you are going on that date you need to move on. And Niall is a nice guy." "No what if he tries to rape me" she gave me 'are you kidding me' look and said "He is not going to do that. Niall is cool and cute guy,he is a virgin... And you are going end of discussion!" "Ugh fine.. ." I said giving in. "So when is the date?" I asked "Tonight. At eight You're going on a Katy Perrie concert." She answered " Oh my gosh! I need to get ready It's 06:30 pm!! Why didn't you told me before!!" I yelled and she just stood in front of me smiling and said "Go home get dressed and he will come to pick you up!" "Fine and I know he is now a virgin you just made that up!""Go!!" I got home in half an hour.

Just when I was ready the doorbell ringed, I went to answer and there was Niall his hair was a mess but in a good way... In a sexy way. Ok! I. Maybe. Like. Him. But just a little"Hi." He spoke shyly and he was blushing aww. Taylor was right he was cute , and kinda hot. After a while i decided to greet him too "Hi Niall!""You look beautiful Selena"he says shyly "Thanks." I say blushing. "You ready?'"Yeah lets go!" We went to his range rover and he opened door for me. What a gentleman. When he got to the car his phone ringed and he answered "Yes lad, that much, ok bye." He finished the call and said "Selena do you mind not going on a Katy Perrie concert?" "No, why what happened?" "Harry just called me and said that there is a lot of paps?" "Um... How about picnic on the beach?" "Sounds great!" I answered."We just need to stop by my flat, Harry will give us a picnic basket." "Ok." ten minutes later we came in foront of his house. Taylor and Harry came with a picnic basket. Harry opened the door and gave me the basket "Hey guys, Niall you need to know it was all Harry idea I had nothing with it." Taylor said. Harry just stood there whit a giant smirk on his face "What are you talking about?" Niall asks with a confused face . Then Harry finally spoke"There are lots of tastes, let Selena chose." Taylor pushed him in the house "What was he talking about?" I asked Niall "I don't know." He turned on the car and started driving. Five minutes he stopped the engine , took off his seat belt and took the picnic basket from the back seat "What are you doing?" I asked when he was in his place. "I need to know what was Harry talking about." When he opened the basked his eyes widened and yaw dropped he looked extremely shocked."What is it?" "Noth-nothing at all, but it looks like we are going to McDonalds." He chokes out and I took the basket from his hands. The basket was full of condoms. I found a note it said

"Hi guys if your reading this , soon one of you will kill me. As I said earlier. Niall buddy let Selena choose the flavor.

PS. Nialler FUCK THAT PUSSY!

All the love H!"

"Are you mad at Harry?" I asked Niall "Yes, I might kill him." He says totally calm. "Well then is better if you don't see this." he rips a piece of paper from my hand and looks at it. His eyes winden and he turned red like a tomato. He looks adorable. "I am so sorry." he says. "It's totally fine, I know Harry he is a cocky idiot."I said with a smile and he just nodded. "But what are we going to eat?" He says pouting. "How about you buy McDonalds and we go to my place?" I suggest. "Ok , but you need to get backseat so that no one sees you." "Ok!" After he bought McDonalds. "How about we go pick up a movie?" He asked."Ok."Which one?" he asks "I don't care as long it's a horror movie."I said. "Ok, how about The Conjuring I heard it's good." "Okay." When we came to my house I told Niall to wait for me while I was getting my laptop from my room. When I was back he was staying in the same spot I left him hopping up and down he seems nervous aww he is cute "You know you could sit on the couch."I said amused by his nervousness "Sorry..." He apologies . Dang it he is really nervous "What are you apologizing for?" I said giggling "Sorry... I dang it... Sorry." I came to him and put my hands on his cheeks , his eyes widened and I pulled him for a kiss . When my lips touched his you can say he was extremely shocked but he kissed back after a few seconds. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and started moving him with mine. He is amazing kisser. I pulled away and bit my lip and fuck that was amazing I could kiss him the whole day "Hope that helped you to be less nervous." He just chuckled and said "It did a little bit." "'Kay let's watch the movie!" I said and we sat on the couch. After we ate I asked Niall does he wants some popcorns and he said yes. I came back with popcorns and unpaused the movie. When there was a scary scene I noticed that Niall was shaking "You are afraid of the movie!" I stated while pausing the movie and "Pff...psh... No why would I be scared?!" He stuttered and I skipped the film to a scary scene "Okay! Okay! I'm scared please turn it off?!" He started screaming while covering his eyes and I just started laughing.