2. Mr. Hottie

NIALL P.O.V.

Sup guys my name is Niall Horan I am the only male teacher in a school for girls. I teach English and I was transfered here when there English teacher Ms. Williamson died. And apparently there was no female English teachers. So they took me from school for boys. I work here already one week , you can say it's pretty awful. It's like I've been trow in a cage of hungry alligators but these are not alligators there are girls , and they are not hungry they are fucking horny. The school bell ringed and I walked into the classroom. "Good morning Hottie!" The class/horny bitches greeted me. "How many times have I told you not to call me like that!" My frustrated voice ringed the classroom. "Every single one of you will get an F next time if someone calls me like that. Do you understand!" They started mumbling something. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I yelled and everyone said "Yes sir!" "Good now let's start with studying!" I said and they groaned.

HANNAH P.O.V.

(A/N I know what your thinking "WTF who is Hannah isn't this Selena & Niall oneshot!?" Just wait you'll see! :D)

"Girls looks like Mr. Hottie got up on the wrong foot." I whisper to my friends Grace and Stacy. "I know it looks like he needs relax a little bit." Grace says. And I laughed "I'll help him with--" "MS. KEYS why don't you share with us what was that funny!" Hottie growls. "I don't feel like it Mr. Hottie!" "Enough! To the principals office! Now!" He yells and everyone gasps. I slowly stood up and left the classroom. I went to the principals office and knocked. "Come in!" The bitch named Selena called me in. "Hi." I say innocently as I walked in. After the lecture she told me to go back to class but I decided to leave the school and visit Mr. Hottie later.