9.I don't want to ruin our friendship

NIALL P.O.V.

Selena called me to come over. You see a few days ago I got the currage and told her that I'm in love with her. She told me that she'll think about it and let me now how she feels in a few days. So today is that day. I bought her a bouquet of twelve red roses, she told me that he loves red roses long time ago.  I knocked on the door of her apartment and after a few seconds she opened them. "Hey Ni." e greeted me and moved a little bit so that I can walk in. "Hey Sel. These are for you." I said nervously giving her the bouquet. She smiled a little bit and thanked me. We went to sit and she left the rosses on the table. "Niall, you see here's a thing." she said nervously and I frown. Okay she doesn't wants to be with me. "I really like you but I don't want to ruin our friendship. You are a really amazing friend and I don't want to ruin it. You were  there through all my heart breaks and you were  amazing shoulder to cry on. I just wonder if we can stay like this." she finished "the speech" and my eyes were a little teary. "I was there through your multiple heart breaks because I loved you. You say I'm a good shoulder to cry on, you see I'm not. I hated so much to see you cry. When I see you cry I feel this awful pain in my chest and I want to kill that person that made you cry.  And you just gave me the classic speech, that speech I heard at least a hundred times. Everyone says that I'm a good friend but nobody sees me like a boyfriend material and I kinda don't think I am anymore. I'm in love with you and I really hope that someday you'll change your mind. But now we can be friends because obviously that is the only thing I'm good at." I said and she nodded. Her eyes were a little bit teary but that's probably something fell in her eye. "You can throw away the roses I feel stupid for bringing them now." I said standing up and chuckling. "I won't they're nice." she told me. "So I need to go now. See you later buddy." I said and started walking towards the door. "See you later." she said and I left I walked into my car and that's where I couldn't hold it anymore. I started crying, crying like a little baby. I shouldn't  have told her. Now I wouldn't be here wanting to die. I turned on the engine and started driving and then I remembered. "Shit! The note!"I yelled.

SELENA P.O.V.

Well that went well. He wasn't actually in love with me. Right? I put the roses in the vase and a white paper caught my eye. I took it and on it was written;

I will stop loving you when the last rose of the bouquet dies.

                                Love , Niall ♡

I'm good then the roses are dead in like a week. I sat in front of Tv and started watching Teen Wolf marathon.

.I. One week later. I.

I walked past the table and noticed that all the roses died. I took them and decided to this them away. But there was one rose still alive. I took it in my hand and noticed that it was plastic. What the... Oh... OH... OH!!! "I'll love you until the last rose in this bouquet dies". I collapsed on the floor and started crying. He loves me.  He wasn't just playing around when he said it he actually means it. I took my phone and quickly dialed Niall's number. It ringed a few seconds until he answered. "Hello." "Niall." I said still sobbing. "Sel, baby-Selena what's wrong?" he asked panicked. "Come in my apartment right now you idiot." I ordered and he said "I'm on my way." then hung up. Half and hour later the door bell ringed and I opened the door to revail scared Niall. "Selena what's wrong?" he asked and I slapped him across the  face. "You happened! That's what happened."I yelled at him."Okay whatever happened I'm sure I deserved that. But pleas refresh my mind." he said. "Idiot, why didn't you told me that you were  serious?" "Serious about what?  What are you talking about?" "Why didn't you told me that you were  serious when you said that you love me?" "I was. I do love you and I won't ever stop." "You're and idiot.  But I love you too." I said and his eyes widened. "What?" "I love you Ni.  You are amazing boyfriend material."  he smiled. Like genuinely smiled. I haven't seen that smile for a long time. "Can I kiss you?" he asked nervously. "No! What do you think that I'm some kind of slut?" I exlamed. "Of course not, never,  I would never think about you like that." he started rumbling and I stopped him with a kiss. He smiled and kissed back gently. We pulled away and hugged. And we just stood there holding each other. I smiled and inhaled his scent.  "God I am so happy right now." he said breaking the silence. "Oh really? Why?"  "Because, after all these years I finally get to call you my princess." he said and kissed my lips. I kissed back and we moved to the chouch to watch TV.

Later that night when he was cuddling me he whispered "I love you so much, my princess." probably thinking I was sleeping. I just smiled and he nuzzled his nose in my hair.

Yaaaay update!!!
You guys know the procedure comment, vote and that stuff.

Bye!✌