6. Forbidden love

(Niall:26 years old, Selena:17 years old)

SELENA P.O.V.

"Did you hear what that bitch Kylie did to..." My best friend Taylor was saying something but I wasn't listening at all. I was watching at some blonde guy standing with our principal talking about something. He was wearing a grey suit, black glasses and red tie. "You're not even listening to me are you?" Taylor says waving her hand in front of my eyes. "Wha-what?" I say coming back to reality. "Who were you watching?" "Some guy talking to a principal. He is hot!" I say and she looks at him nodding her head in agreement. Then the schools bell ringed and we went in biology class. I got on my spot and Taylor sat next to me. "So what do you think who was that hot dude, maybe a brother of some student?" Taylor asked me and I just shrugged when all of the sudden that blonde walks in wearing a math book. The class went silent and he wrote on the board 'Mr. Horan'. He turned around and clapped his hands. "Hello students , as you can see my name is Mr. Horan and I'll be changing your math teacher Mr. William or Williamson , whatever the name of that old bag of farts was." He said smiling and the entire class started laughing with him joining. "He was my teacher too. Tell me... Does he still farts in class?" He asked with a curious face and the entire class yelled yes. He smiled big and said "Now I need to know your names since I'm here for three months. The principal gave me lists of your names and when I call your name you are going to raise your hand." He called on names and he cracked a couple of jokes. "Ms. Selena Gomez!?" He called on my name and I raised my hand. He looked me and smiled, his eyes sparkled and he continued. "Mr. Justin Bieber?!" He called and Justin bursted into the classroom laughing as he gave a high five to some of his friends/jocks. He sat next to me and gave me a forced kiss on my lips, I pushed him off and he said "C'mon I know you still want my cock." He laughed and looked at Mr. Horan. I looked at him too and he was very angry. "I assume you are Mr. Bieber." Justin just nodded then Mr. Horan sent him to the principals office and fuck me right in the pussy if that wasn't hot. A vein on his throat bulged out and there was one on his forehead. So hot. He calmed down and told us we can ask him any questions we want. Every girl raised her hand including me. He first picked on Taylor and she asked him how old is he on what he answered that he's 26 years old. I raised my hand again and he looked through the classroom and said "Ms. Gomez!" And wow he remembers my name. "Are you in a relationship?" I asked smirking and he bit back a smirk saying "No." I bit my lip at him and his eyes pierced in mine for a few moments. Then Taylor raised her hand and asked "Do you find anyone in this classroom attractive?" and he looked around the classroom and I swear to got that he looked at me for a second then said "Nah, not really." Kylie yelled "What how dare you call me unattractive, I'm telling you to my dad!" how can this bitch be this stupid. Mr. Hiran looked at her and just shrugged it off continueing answering questions. I bit my lip ad raised my hand again. He called on me and I asked "Are you gay?" "No." he answered and my best friend Connor groaned. We all laughed and Mr. Horan chuckled. He answered some more questions and the school bell ringed. Students started leaving the cf classroom, but Taylor and I decided to leave the last. Mr. Horan took off his coat and OMG!!! His biceps. Call 911! Taylor and I just stared at him, he noticed that we were the only ones left and asked smirking "You need anything young ladies?" "Um... N-no..." I stuttered out and he smiled at me.