26.Detention

This is another Ziallena one shot. I'm sorry if u don't like that type and I promise this is the last time I'm writing threesome.

SELENA P.O.V.

"Ugh!" I groaned and threw my alarm clock on the floor. But the shit still fucking rang. I groaned and stood up taking the damn thing in my hands and shutting it off. I groaned and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got ready and took my motorcycle out of garage and headed to the school. I was late as usual and I was thinking of skipping the first class because Mr. Malik was boring as fuck. And partly because I have a detention at Mr. Horan today after school. I saw my boyfriend Max standing next to his locker and I walked over to him. "Hey babe." I greeted him and pulled him in a kiss. He smirked and sucked on my bottom lip pulling away. "Hey." "Wanna ditch today and go to my house? I'm in a mood for a fuck." I said smirking and he sadly smiled. "Sorry. I can't. I have an English exam. If I don't show up im gonna fail and I need good grades to stay in the football team." He said and I rolled my eyes nodding. I said goodbye to him and left school.

.I.

I walked towards my classroom and to my detention date. I walked in and saw Mr. Horan sitting on the chair and reading something. When he realized I was standing there he looked up and told me to take a seat. I was sitting there for ten fucking minutes and I decided to have a little fun. I stood up and walked over to my teacher and sat on his lap. He looked at me confused and said "Excuse me Ms. Gomez but what the fuck are you doing?" I smirked and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I'm bored and you're hard, I think we can help each other out." I said and licked his neck. He smelled like a fancy guy colonge and he was hard in his pants. I palmed him through his pants and he moaned. "So what do you think?" I asked smiling. "I think that that is a terrible idea." He said and okay wow mood killer. "And that you Ms. Gomez need to be punished." He growled and I smirked. He took me by my waist and pushed me against the table. Then he stood up and slipped his hands under my skirt. He took off my panties and got on his knees with a smirk on his face. Okay wow what is this. Was he this hot before? My thoughts got interrupted when he licked my clit. I moaned and gripped the desk. I couldn't see his face but I was 100% sure that he was smirking. I heard the door open and Mr. Malik walked in. Niall stopped for a second but soon enough got back to eating me out. Mr. Malik smirked and got in locking the door. "Well lad when you said that you're gonna fuck her I really thought you were joking." He said chuckling and looking me in the eyes. "Mind if I join?" He asked and Niall shook his head. "Go for it mate." He said and Zayn leaned in to kiss me. The kiss got heated really fast and he started squeezing my boobs. He sucked on my neck and started to take off his clothes. I didn't even noticed that Niall stopped with eating me out and that he was watching us and stroking his cock which was okay wow huge. I got off the table and the made me get on my knees. Niall smirked and got closer to me. "Wait. Selena get on all fours." Zayn said and I gulped obeying. "No, I have a better idea." Niall exclaimed "Would you finally make up your fucking mind?!?" I said in a annoyed tone and both of them smirked. I'm fucked... literally. "Niall I think someone's inpatient. " Zayn smirked looking at me. Niall just shook his head and said "Yeah, but I think she is a bad girl. She shouldn't get what she wants. " Niall picked me up and kissed me whilst Zayn pushed everything off the table and Niall seated me on the table. They flipped me around and I was laying on my stomach. One of them slapped my butt and I moaned. I heard them laugh and they did it a couple more times.They tied something around my head and I think it was Niall's tie. "She looks so good like this. Fuck. So fucking innocent." Niall groaned and I felt a cock at my entrance. Someone pushed in and started fucking me with no warning. One of them pushed his cock into my mouth and I started sucking and bobbing my head up and down. He was really big and I gagged every time he hit the back of my neck. He took the tie off of my eyes and I saw that it was Niall standing in front of me smirking. I took his balls in my hand and cupped them. He let out a desperate groan and twitched in my mouth. He pulled out and started jerking off probably to cum on my face. I looked away but he brought my head back and parted my lips with his thumb. He groaned and squirted his cum on my face. I opened my eyes too look at his face and saw him already looking at me and smirking. I kind of liked it that he came on my face. Yeah yeah I know, weird. I groaned when Zayn hit my G-spot and I came with him following behind. He pulled out and started getting dressed. He left and Niall locked the door after him."It's not over yet. I still haven't fucked you." He whispered lowly and kissed me. He licked his cum off my cheek then started snogging me. I felt him push in and I moaned. "Still so tight after Zayn. Fuck." He moaned and sucked on my neck. He started thrusting really fast and pushed me on the desk. He put the both of his hands on my neck and started choking me. I moaned and fuck I loved it. "Fuck daddy! Ugh faster please daddy !" I begged and he obeyed. His thrust were extremely fast and deep and I'm not gonna last long. "Fuck, so warm and tight." Niall grunted and I purposely clenched around him and he came. His cum mixing with Zayn's and fuck it was the best feeling in the entire universe. Niall let go of my neck and leaned his head on my chest. Few minutes later-when we came down from out highs he pulled out and sat on his chair. I just stayed there lying on the desk not feeling anything below my stomach. "Fuck, you okay?" He asked still breathing heavily. "Yeah. But I can't move." I heard him chuckle and he stood up and helped me get dressed and he also helped me clean up my face. When we got dressed he took his phone and I started to walk towards the door. "Ms. Gomez?" He called out and I turned around smirking "Yes daddy?" He smirked and came closer. "You still didn't finish your detention and I'll have to ask you to come here again tomorrow." He said and I crossed my arms across my chest and said "Okay daddy but at what time?" I asked and his eyes were taped to my chest. He leaned in and gave a few kisses on my chest and a couple of hickys. "You know where I live right?"he asked kissing me on the lips. I nodded and he said "Come over tonight at eight. I'm gonna fuck you all night long." He said and I nodded. We kissed one more time and I left. "Hey babe! "I heard my boyfriend call me and I turned around. He pecked my lips and asked "How was detention?"I just smirked. "Perfect."

________________________________

Requested by XbearscuddlesX
Sorry if I actually scared somebody when I said that I'll be finishing these one shots. I just kinda bought myself time to write a Siall fanfic that I've been working on.
Vote and comment pleaseeeee

Bye❤✌