23.I want it harder

NIALL P.O.V.

I woke up next to Selena and started to get up but she pulled me back into the bed cuddling me. I smiled looking at her. She smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning." I said and she streched. " 'morning." She said with husky voice. I wanted to kiss her but she pushed me away. "Your breath stinks af." She said and I chuckled. "And I love you too." I said and she smiled. After a few minutes of cuddling I got up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I got in and started to wash my hair. When I finished with hair I felt two hands on my chest. I smiled and felt Selena kiss my neck. "Hey baby." She said and I smiled. I turned around and kissed her lips. "Hey babygirl." I whispered smirking and she smiled. I gripped her ass and pulled her closer to me pressing our bare chests together. "What made you join me?" I asked and she pecked my chest. "I don't know. Felt like it." She said and pulled me by my neck to kiss me. We kissed for a few seconds until I picked her up my her waist and her legs went around my waist. I gripped her ass and her hands played with the tips of my hair. "Niall?""Hmm?" "Get inside me. Please." She pleaded and I nodded. "Wait. Let me get a condom." I said and she groaned. "I'll take the goddamn pill. Just... Ugh. Get insade me." She moaned rubbing herself on my leg. I chuckled and lined my cock at her entrance. I pushed in and she groaned. I stayed still to let her adjust. I groaned inpatiently and she told me to move. She was starting to slowly slip out of my hands but I pulled her up. It wasn't hard to lift her up because she was so light. "You-you're so strong. Ugh." She moaned and I smirked. "Go faster babe." She ordered and I obeyed speeding up my thrusts. I put our lips together and she tuggs on my hair making me groan. I make a hard thrust making her scream out my name. I realized that I found he G-spot and I started hitting it repeatedly. She tighten herself around me signalizing me that she's close. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned. She sucked on my neck and her grip on my hair tighten. I couldn't wait anymore I realised insade of her and she came a few seconds later. I rode out our highs and pulled out. She smiled at me and I pulled her into a sweet and meaningful kiss. "I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." She said smiling and blushing. I washed her/teasing her when I was washing in between her legs/ and she washed me. When we finished she went into kitchen to make breakfast whilst I had to make a phone call.

SELENA P.O.V.

I entered the kitchen and started making eggs with beacon/Niall's favorite. Niall came in a few minutes and wrapped his arms around me cuddling his face in my neck. I smiled and he innocently kissed my neck. "What are you making?" "Your favourite, beacon and eggs." I answered. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." After we ate he told me that he needs to go to the studio and be there till tonight. He kissed me goodbye when he was leaving and I decided to call Taylor for a little gossip and coffee.

.I. Three hours later.I.

NIALL P.O.V.

I called Selena to tell her that I'm gonna be home earlier than I thought. I dialed her number.

(N-Niall,S-Selena,T-Taylor)

Beep, beep, beep

S-Hello?

N-Hey baby. It's me Niall.

S-Oh hey babe.

N-Listen I'll be home earlier than I thought. Do you want me to buy food?