8. Drunken mistake

SELENA P.O.V.

"This party sucks!" I complained to my girlfriends Demi and Taylor. "Bitch it's because you don't drink!" Taylor yelled over the loud music pulling me to the bar.

We got six shots each and before I knew it I was drunk as hell and grinding on some blonde guy. He sucked on my neck as I leaned into him. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable." He whispers in my ear and I nod. We got into a room full of posters of cars and girls in bikinis, I frowned ,I don't know why , but I suddenly felt self-conscious about my body. This guy probably saw me frowning because he locked the door pulling me into him and whispering "You are infinite times more beautiful than any of those girls will ever be ." And somehow I felt good after he said that. I turned around to him and sloppily kissed him pulling him closer to me. He kissed back sliding his tongue in my mouth. We fell on the bed and the next thing you know we were both naked making out. "I want to taste you." He whispers in my ear laughing lightly l nodded smiling. He had a wicked grin on his face and one got on my face too. He licked my clit then plugged a finger in me. "Fuck... Mmm... Go faster." I ordered. "You are so tight can't wait to plug my cock into you and fuck you until you can't walk." He whispers but he had a grin on his face which means he was high too. He added another finger and I was close. I clenched my walls around his fingers and he pulled out. "What the f..." "Ride my cock baby." I smiled and he asked "Do you have a condom?" "I'm on the pill." I said as I slowly grinded on his cock and he moaned .I pushed his cock into me and moaned. "Fuck your big!" I moaned not moving. "Shit, babe your tight,move!" He said gripping my hips. I started bouncing up and down on his cock while his head was grown back in pleasure. I rock my hips back and forth then I roll my hips in circle and he grunts. After repeating my movements a couple of times he moaned "Shit I'm close!" And started to rub my clit. I stopped moving because I got tired and he started to thrust in me. "Fuck!" He yelled and came inside me. Feeling of his cum made me cum as I rode out our highs. I just laid on him with his cock still inside me and we fell asleep.