5. Go and kill yourself #2

SELENA P.O.V.

Babe what are you doing here? A person in front of me asked. I couldn't we who it was because of the strong light that was coming behind him. "I asked you something you whore, answer the question!" He yelled and I recognized Niall's voice. "You killed me, you fucking did this to me. And all because you got a little jealous. I wish you really died and went to the hell." "Niall please I didn't end to I love you." I started sobbing and wanted to touch his arm but my hand just passed trough him and I woke up. Thank god it was just a nightmare. I looked around me I was at the hospital, so that means it wasn't a nightmare. What about Niall where is he. Is he alive. I started crying , he is not dead I couldn't live without him. I can't. My mom walked into the room , her cheeks were stained with tears. "Mom where is Niall?" I asked her my voice shaking. "He killed himself two weeks ago, you were in a car accident and in coma for that time." She says. "But it's ok at least you won't be anymore with that idiot." I gasped at her words and started crying harder. "How can you say that about him I loved him more then anything in my life, I still do." "Awe you'll get over him, he wasn't worth anything he was just a peace of shit. You should be happy you got rid of him." She says smiling. "GET OUT! GET THE FUCK OUT, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN! OUT!" I screamed at her and she left. Why didn't I fucking died two weeks ago.

~two weeks later~

I got out of the hospital, I tried to kill myself three times but every time those stupid fuckers saved me. I can't live without Niall , I miss him so much. Currently I was going to his grave to leave the flower and maybe talk to him a little bit. When I got there I saw the person I never thought I'd see again. It was Niall's ex best friend Zayn. They had a huge fight and Zayn left in the other country. "Hey..." I said approaching him but he didn't greeted me back. He just stood there watching his name. "How did... How did he do it?" I asked my voice breaking in the half of the sentence. "He took his dads gun and... You know." He answered with a shaky voice. "Who found him?"I asked and he just shrugged. "I don't know." Then he just walked away. I look at the grave and tears started streaming down my face. I kneeled down next to him and sobbed. "Baby I'm sorry, I'm sorry I got mad at you. I'm sorry I didn't believed you when you said that Kylie kissed you. I'm sorry I runned away like that. I'm sorry I ignored you... But the most of all I'm sorry I wrote that text. It didn't made me happy it made me feel like shit... How could you even think that I would be happy without you? I love you with all my heart and I ..." I couldn't speak anymore because I felt like I was about to choke from all the crying. My chest ache, and my throat is dry. I decided to finally do what I came for. I took the razor out of my purse and pressed it on my wrist. I deserve to die slowly because of me my boyfriend is gone. I slowly pulled two lines across my wrist, it didn't hurt as I expected to. Blood was dripping on the grass and I decided to cut my other wrist too. When I finished with cutting I lied down next to Niall. After a while I felt really weak, I could barely keep my eyes open. "I love you , Ni..." I whispered and closed my eyes. I couldn't see the light anymore just darkness. Then Niall appeared in front of me and hugged me but this time I wasn't passing trough him, I hugged him back and I heard him say "I love you too."

Words:705

Bye!✌❤