29.Misunderstood fuckboy#2

Selena-20
Niall-21

SELENA P.O.V.

"Hey babe."Niall kissed my cheek and hugged me from behind. I was making us breakfast and he was still extremely sleepy. "I don't want to go to work." He groaned and started placing butterfly kisses on my neck. "Then don't. Call em and tell your boss the you're sick. I have an idea what we can do today."I said smiling and turned around pecking his lips. He smiled and nodded. "Okay. But you gotta promise me something." He said and I nodded. "Wear this the entire day." He said smirking- I was wearing only his white T-shirt and nothing else. "Deal. Now move, I'm making breakfast." I said and turned around. I put everything on the table and put a little sleeping pill in Niall's orange juice. He ate and went into room because he was extremely sleepy. Oh I wonder why? I went after him and when I was 100% sure he was asleep I tied his hands and his legs. I got out of the room and waited until he wakes up.

.I.

I was sitting on the bed next to Niall as he started to slowly waking up. He looked at me and smiled but soon a confusion got on his face. He tried to free himself but it was useless. "Free me!"he sternly said looking me dead in the eyes. I smiled and straddled his hips. I leaned in and kissed him. "Selena."he mumbled against my lips. I didn't even bother to talk to him. I shuffled in between his legs and took his cock in my hand. He wasn't hard but he was still really big. I bit my lip looking at it and looked up at Niall. He had his lip in between his lips concentrated on my lips. I smiled and kissed the tip. I took the head in my mouth and gently sucked on it. I sucked his cock until he got hard and angry. I got up putting on his shirt and leaving the room with him screaming for me to come back. I opened the fridge and searched something to eat. I was standing there for at least three minutes until I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around closing the fridge and saw... Niall. Fuck!

NIALL P.O.V.

She closed the fridge and turned around. She looked like she has seen a ghost. I smirked and stepped closer to her. She made one step backwards and hit the fridge door. I put out my hands and placed them on each side of her head. "You know you're not allowed to do that,why would you do it? You know I'll punish you."I whispered and placed my hands on her waist. I picked her up and carried her to out room. I threw her onto the bed and tied her up... She didn't protest. Good. "You know the rules. No talking unless I tell you to and the only thing you can moan is "daddy'. Do you understand?"I whispered and she nodded. "Good." I said and got in between her legs and started jerking off. After a couple of minutes I came on her stomach. I heard her moan loudly and i looked up at her. She was breathing heavily and her eyelids were fluttering. "Fuck, did you just came?" I asked and she quickly shook her heard. "Fuck,you did didn't you..." I whispered and got in between her legs. I leaned in and took her clit into my mouth sharply sucking on it and she gasped but soon enough she covered her mouth. "Moan, moan babe as much as you want. Mmm, moan for your daddy." I mumbled and started fucking her with my tongue. I gripped her tighs and pulled her closer. I heard her let out a sharp moan as she came. I didn't stop tho. I ate her out until she came five times. I was about to start working on sixth climax but she begged me to stop. I obeyed and untied her. She couldn't even move,she was so fucked out it was beautiful. I flipped her around and pulled her beautiful ass up and pinched her bum cheek. She let out a cute squeal and I smiled. I slapped her ass and she moaned. "You love getting spanked ,don't you? You love it when your daddy spanks your big ass. Tell me. Do you love it?" I whispered and placed one sharp slap on her ass. "Y-yes daddy. I love it. I want more. Please." She begged and I gave her fifteen spanks. I couldn't wait any longer. I pushed my cock in her and she gasped. I immediately started fucking her as she gripped the bead sheets screaming for me to go faster. I obeyed her wishes and fucked her harder. I twitched and filled her up with my cum,making her cum too. I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. "I... Hate... You..." she said angrly through her teeth. I smiled and kissed her cheek pulling her closer to me. "I love you too babe." I whispered kissing her forehead and slowly dozing off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote, comment and request something if you want.:)

Hope you enjoyed

BYE ✌💗😠