27.I hate you so fucking much

NIALL P.O.V.

I was drinking shots with my friend Zayn and his friend Selena walked over to us. "Hey guys. Don't drink to much. What are people going to say that two guys from the worlds most famous boy band got drunk at Selena Gomez's party." She said laughing. Oh shut the fuck up. You voice is so fucking annoying. Zayn laughed and I just rolled my eyes. "I think we're gonna sleep over." Zayn said. "Nah bro. You do it I'm gonna go home." I said stumbling up and taking the keys out of my pocket. Zayn took them out of my hand and gave them to Selena. Fuck no! "I'm gonna take you home." She said and I rolled my eyes. "No thanks, I'm good on my own." I Said and she groaned. "C'mon don't be an ass and let's go." Shut she fuck up slut! I hesitated for a bit but nodded and we left. We got to my house in twenty minutes and I got out but stumbled over my feet. "You need help?"the slut asked. "No. Well at least not from you." I mumbled the last part and she rolled her eyes helping me to get into the house. When we got into the living room I fell on the couch and groaned. "Getting sober?" She asked and I snapped "Shut the fuck up. You're so fucking annoying you bitch." I said. "You hate me?" She said, well more like stated. I looked at her mouth and wanted to fucking show something down her throat to keep her mouth shut. She noticed me staring at her and she straddled my hips. "You hate me so much you want to fuck me until I won't be able to walk. Don't you?" She asked and I pressed a hand on her mouth. "Shut up." I said through my teeth and she looked surprised. I got up and pushed her against the couch. I moved my hand off her mouth and ripped off her shirt. She smirked and fuck please just stop being so annoying. I took off her jeans and pressed my palm against her pussy and she moaned. I ripped her panties apart and she moaned. I took off my pants and boxer and showed my cock down her throat. I closed my eyes and moaned as I fucked her mouth. She was trying to push me away but I couldn't care less. I yanked her hair and pulled her off my cock. "You have six seconds to breathe." "C'mon is that all you got?" She asked and I rolled my eyes and started fucking her mouth again. She looked like she was about to pass out but who cares. I twitched in her mouth and came down her throat. I shut her mouth and made her swallow. She smirked and I turned her around and she pushed her ass up and fuck I'm not gonna lie. She's hot. "You on the pill?" I asked and she sighed and nodded. I stroked my cock and pushed in. I didn't gave her time to adjust,I started thrusting and she moaned my name. I pressed my hand against her mouth to stop her from moaning my name. I pulled her by her hair and pressed her back against my chest and started sucking on her neck. She grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to her. I went slower and deeper because I got tired. "Faster. Just please, faster." She begged and okay I'll listen to her for once. I speed up and pinched her nipples. Her body fell on the couch and I kept ramming into her with all my speed. "I'M CUMMING AHHHHH!!" She screamed and came. I came few seconds later but I kept thrusting this bitch won't be able to walk ever again. "What are you..? What are you doing? Please stop." She begged and I pulled out. "Thanks." She said sarcasticly and I smirked turning her around. I parted her legs and started fucking her again. She almost started crying but eventually she started moaning. I bend over to suck on her nipples. (A/N my poster of Selena is judging me...) her fingers tangled in my ravished hair and she begged me to slow down. But nah I don't feel like it. I like it this way. I put our lips together and slipped my tongue in her mouth. She kissed back and pulled me closer. Right now we're just rubbing against each other. She clenched around me and I came inside of her. I pulled out and pulled on my trousers and left not caring if she came or not. I started walking upstairs into my room "Close the door on your way out!" I yelled leaving her surprised. I still hate her tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's reading this lol
Vote and comment pleaseee
Bye