17. Something new #2

SELENA P.O.V.
I woke up feeling like I was about to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and throw up. Niall came up to me and held my hair."Baby are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "I'm fine probably just a food poisoning." I said and Niall picked me up and carried me to the bed. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. He laid me on the bed and started kissing me. I kissed back and he grinded his hips against mine. I moaned and he bit his lip looking at me concentrated. "Fuck! You're so beautiful." He moans. I blushed and he chuckled. "Can you cum like this?" He asked thrusting his hips closer to mine. This is crazy. He's almost fucking me through my pants. "Yes but please touch me. I need you." I said and he nodded smiling. He slipped a hand in my pants and flicked my clit with his fingers. I closed my eyes and moaned. I pulled his hand closer and started rubbing myself onto his arm. He smiled at me and one minute later I came. "Baby give me a handjob." Niall says and I take his cock out of his sweats. He moans as I gently squeeze him."Mmm, baby. You're the best." I smiled and started pumping him. His eyes clench shut and I kiss him. I run my fingertips over the slit, take his balls in my hand and play with them. He tried to catch his breath and kiss me but he was just gasping in my mouth. He twitched and came in my palm. I brought my hand towards my mouth and licked off the cum. "Shit I can cum untouched just from seeing you eat my cum like that baby girl." He said and smiled. I smiled back and we kissed for a little while. A few hours later he went out with his friends. We're good friends with Harry. It's been a month since out little thing and I don't think it will happen again. I threw up a few more times until I decided to call Taylor to come over. "Hey Sel. What's up?" Taylor asked me when she finally came. "Not much, I feel sick tho. Can you go to the doctor with me please?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Of course."

.i.At the doctor.i.

"Well it seems like you're pregnant." Said the doctor. "No,I'm not you gotta check again!" I almost yelled out and a tear escaped my eye. Taylor hugged me and the doctor tried to explain "I did a few times. Congrats on the baby." He said and left. I cried a lot that day. I decided something important, I'll break up with Niall and raise my child on my own just like my mum raised me. Alone.