DELETING

I'm glad I have your attention:) Enjoy reading ;)

19.A little experiment

NIALL P.O.V.

"C'mon lad go with me. Maybe you can finally lose your virginity tonight." Harry says and whispers the last part. "I don't want to." I whined. Harry is trying to talk me into going to the strip club and I don't want that. "C'mon please bro. I'll buy you food." "No." I said groaning.

.I. At the strip club .I.

So Harry owes me a Lamborghini. I sat uncomfortably in my chair as strippers danced in front of us. I looked at Harry and he was smiling from ear to ear. Then he looked at me and leaned in to whisper something in my ear. "Bro do you know that you can choose one girl and go to somewhere more private? Choose one I'll pay it for you." He says and I was about to say no when he interrupted me."And we're not leaving until you choose one." I groaned and he smirked. "C'mon choose." He says and I saw a girl with brown hair and white bikini walk in. She was so beautiful. I pointed my finger at her , Harry stood up and walked away. He got back after a few minutes and gave me the key with number 69 on it. How ironic... I went into they room and after a few minutes of waiting that girl walked in. I sighed nervously and sat on the couch. She started rocking her hips to the beat of the song and I couldn't help myself but to check her out. I bit my lip and she sat on my lap. She started grinding on my dick and I shifted uncontrollably in my seat. But she seemed uncomfortable too. "You don't have to. I don't want this." I spoke and she looked at me then exhaled. "I'm sorry I'm not good. This is my first time." She said. "Giving a lap dance?" I questioned and she looked at me confused. "Not that, sex."She says and my eyes widened. "Wha-what are you talking about?" I asked. "Your friend paid extra for me to have sex with you." She said. "What? He's such an idiot." I sighed. "I need to go." I said standing up and walking towards the door."Wait! If you leave now my boss us gonna fire me." She said and I stopped my movements. "Can you please stay? I really need this job." She pleaded and I sighed. "Fine. For how long?" I asked giving in. "The entire night." She sighed. I took off my jacket and sat on the couch. She sat all the way on the other end of the couch and looked at the ground. "Ya know I don't bite. You can come closer." I said flashing her a cheeky smile. She moved one inch closer and I sighed. "What's your name?" I asked. "Selena." She quietly answered. "C'mon you're stuck with me here the entire night. You'll have to talk." I whined. "Okay , what do you want to talk about?" She asked. "Well my name is N-" I started talking but she interrupted me. "Niall Horan. One if the most popular people in our school and also a fuckboy." She said and I frowned. Well at least I know she's quick to judge too. "Okay. But wait you go to my school? How come I never saw you?" I asked."I'm a nerd. And I'm happy you never noticed me." She said. "Ya know , don't be so quick to judge. How do you know I'm a fuckboy?" I asked. "Well you... I saw..." "You don't know a thing about me." I stated. "Tell me about you then." "Well I grew up without a father. He left my mum when he found out she's pregnant. I've been best friend with Harry and Louis all my life. I never had a girlfriend-" "Because you're a fuckboy..." She said and I chuckled. "No. It's because i never found the girl i like. All the girls that like me are sluts." I said and she nodded. We talked a little bit more and I can say that I have crush on her. I like her laugh and her eyes.Her brown hair, her lips. They look so kissable. "Niall. Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah sorry." I apologized."So why did you told me to stop?" She asked probably referring to that little moment we had a few hours ago. "Why did you?!" I fought back. "Because I didn't wanted my first time to be for money and with the guy I don't even know." She said quietly. "Oh, sorry because if that . Harry is an idiot. " I apologized."You didn't answer my question." She stated and I sighed. "I have the same reason as you do." I said quietly. "Haha funny." She says sarcastically. I just nodded and looked at the ground frowning. She was laughing but she quieted down. "Wait. You're serious.'' She says and I nod. "I'm sorry." "It's fine. Believe me you're not the only one." I looked up at her and saw her looking at me. "Can I try something?" I asked. "What?" "It's just a little experiment" I said slowly leaning in. She just looked at me and stayed still. Just when our noses were about to touch I looked at her lips,then her eyes asking for some kind of permission. She nodded and the moment she did that I kissed her. She smiled and kissed back. I smiled too and I felt her bit my lip. It was a bit harsh but I knew that she did it on purpose. I gasped and she slid her tongue into my mouth. The kiss got more heated and she started to take off my jacket. I helped her to get it off and she gripped onto my hair. I laid on the couch and pulled her on top of me. We kissed for a little while until we both pulled away. "You have tasty lips." I said pecking her lips and she smiled. We stayed in comfortable silence for a little bit but I saw goosebumps on her skin. "You cold?" "Mmm yeah a little bit."I picked up my jacked from the floor and gave it to her. She put it on and cuddled closer to me. I smiled looking at her and putting my face into her neck. She yawned and I laughed. "Goodnight baby." I said "Goodnight." She sleepily replayed. I listened to her breathing until it got even meaning she asleep. I closed my eyes a smiled falling asleep.