10. Drunken mistake #2

SELENA P.O.V.

Niall and I are dating already one week. He's so amazing,  romantic and cheesy I completely love it. Currently we were watching some boring reality show. His head was in my lap and I was playing with his fluffy hair. "Babe I'm horny." I said all of the sudden. He looked at me and looked away. "I'm not in mood." he said. Okay, WHAT!?!? "What's wrong? Are you on your period?" I asked nd he laughed. "No. That's next week." I hit the back of his head and he laughed. God I love his laugh. "Be ,I don't know. Be romantic. Don't act like I'm your fuck buddy. Ready to get you on all four and pound in you from behind." he said hotly. Okay he's making me even more horny. I know what to do. "But babe, don't you want to get me on all fours and fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for days." I whispered in his ear. He just shook his head. "I'm not gonna ever have sex with you again." I treated and he chuckled. "OK." "Babeeeeeee." I whined and he smirked. He stood up and went into the kitchen. I swear he is the one who is pregnant it this house. He's always hungry. He came back and sat next to me. I swung my leg over his and got on top of him. I kissed him but he didn't kiss back. I started to suck on his neck and I felt him getting hard under me. I grinded on his cock and he moaned. "Okay,  shit! I'll fuck you." he says standing up with me wrapped around him. He carried me in our room and threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt, crawled on top of me and started snogging me. I rested my hands on his waist as he was working on the new hicky on my neck. I tugged on his pants and he took them off along with his boxers. I gripped his cock ad started pumping him. He took my hand and smirked. "Want you to ride my face."  he said and I smiled. He lied down on the bed and I 'sat' on his face. I started grinding and moaning. But he decided to take things in his hands. He grabbed my waist and his tongue entered me. I gripped the bed sheets and groaned. He started going deeper and pressing my pussy on his face. "NIALL!!" I screamed and I felt him smirk. "Shit! Babe I'm close!" I almost cried out.  Thirty seconds later I came with a scream of his name and collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. He came between my legs stroking his cock and looking at me hungrily. "Niall, stop I can't anymore." I breathed out. He didn't answered he just took my legs and put them on his shoulders pressing his cock against my opening. "You know this is basically a rape." I said and he smirked. "Then scream." he whispered hotly and pushed in. I gasped and he grunted. He started moving , picking up his pace with every thrust."Pull on my hair." he instructed me and I did. He kissed my nose and smiled. I smiled back blushing. How can he be this cute whilst he's fucking me? And why the hell am I blushing?? "You close?" he asked. "Not really, go faster." I ordered and he obeyed.  "Baby I seriously can't hold it anymore." he said. "I'm close too."  I whimpered. He thrusted one more time really hard and came inside me. What caused me to cum too. "One more round?" he asked in a flirting tone. I just pushed him off me and took a deep breath. He just laughed. "How is it possible that you are that good in bed, it's like you have a career of a pornstar." I asked and he laughed. "It's a gift." he said. "When did you lost  your virginity?"  I asked and he turned serious. "Fourmzhsago." he mumbled. "What?" "Fourmonshsago." he mumbled again avoiding the eye contact. "Dude when?!" "Four months ago." he said quetly. "Then how are... What! Did I took your V-card?" I asked and he nodded ashamed. "Aww babe, don't be ashamed. I think that that's cute." I,said cuddling  myself to him and he smiled. We kissed lazily without tongue until we fell asleep.

.I.

NIALL P.O.V.

I woke up cuddled to Selena and smiled because I remembered what happened few hours ago. I can't believe that I finally have her. She's so beautiful. I need to pee, but she trapped me with her arms. "Babe." I said slowly shaking her. "Mmm... Don't go." she said pulling me closer."I'd love to stay, but I have to go to the bathroom." she let go of me and I put on my boxers and went in the bathroom.  When I got back she was already up and dressed. I came  to her and hugged her.  She chuckled and hugged me back. "Why are you always so cuddly. I mean I don't mind I'm just curious." she asked. "I love having you in my arms." I said and she hugged me tighter. "I love being in your arms." I smiled and kissed her neck. We pulled away and decided to order pizza. I was sitting on the couch watching TV whilst Selena was in the kitchen. The door bell ringed and Selena yelled "I'll get it."