28.Finally 24

SELENA P.O.V.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear..." my friends sang to me. I was finally 24. I was smiling from ear to ear until I saw a familiar figure standing on the door of the rent out club. It was Justin. He was smirking at me and I ignored him deciding be happy tonight. They finished with the song and blew the candles ln the cake. Someone pushed my head into the cake and the cream went all over my face. I looked up and saw Niall laughing. I laughed too and he ran a finger over my cheek and licked the cream off of his finger. After a while I decided to go into the bathroom to wash my face off. When I was on my way out I saw Justin waiting for me. I rolled my eyes and asked"What are you doing here? I don't remember sending you an invitation."he rolled his eyes and said. "So you're not gonna invite me but you will invite that idiot Niall." "First of all do not call him by idiot and second of course I will invite him. He's my best friend." I said what caused him to roll his eyes again. "Ya know..."  he started but got interrupted by Niall. "Is there any problems?" Niall asked and Justin was about to say something but I shook my head and took Niall's hand pulling him away from him. "Can we go?"  I asked him and he looked confused but nodded. I smiled and we started to walk towards the exit. We got out and paps immediately started taking photos and asking some dumb questions. I pulled Niall closer and nuzzuled my face in his arm. We got into his car and he started driving. "So, where off to now Ms. Gomez?"  He asked with a cute grin on his face. "Surprise me." I said and he bit his lip smiling then nodding. We drove in a comfortable silence for about ten minutes until he stopped the car. "We're here." He announced and left the car. I got out too and saw... wow. The most beautiful place ever. We were on the hill and we could see the entire city. "This is so beautiful." I whispered and leaned on the little fence. He hugged me from behind.

NIALL P.O.V.

"Not as beautiful as you are."  I whispered and she turned around to look at me. My hands were still around her waist and I smiled at her. She smiled at me and blushed. We just stared at each other until her hand reached my cheek and she stroked it with her thumb. I leaned in and kissed her closing my eyes. She kissed back slightly smiling. I opened my eyes and pulled away. "Okay you just made a mistake." She said and oh my God. She's right. "Oh my. I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have..." she interrupted my by kissing me. "What?" She asked once we both pulled away. "What was the mistake I made?"I asked."You pulled away too early."she said and"Fuck.  You scared me." I said and kissed her. She grinned and shuffled closer to me. "Will you go out with me?" I asked against her lips. "We're already out. I think that you can count this as a date." She said her lips brushing against mine. "So... Am I doing well?" I asked in a flirty tone and she said "You're doing quite good. Let's see can it get better." And pulled me in a kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and shit, this is the best feeling ever. I started leaving kisses down her yaw.."Mark me..." She whispered and I bit down on her neck and sucked leaving bruises all along her neck and yaw. She moaned in my ear and when I was done I pulled away smiling. "Can we go home? I'm cold." She asked and I nodded smiling. We started walking towards my car holding hands. We got into the car and right when I was about to start the car,Selena leaned over to me and kissed me. I kissed back and she smiled. "I really like you."  I said and she pecked my lips and said "I really like you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote comment and yeah...
bye