Chapter Twelve

I eventually turn on the radio spinning through stations until I find one playing music that's full of nothing but sex, drugs, and hatred.
"Didn't take you for someone who listens to rock."
"I take you for one. I just like loud music. And it's so much better than the bullshit pop music that literally all sounds the same. My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Icon For Hire, 30 Seconds to Mars, In This Moment, they're all great. Like seriously awesome."
"How do you feel about Breaking Benjamin and Five Finger Death Punch?"
"I like them too. I mean I also like slightly more chill music like Evanescence, Bastille and Cage the Elephant."
"I am impressed. The ballerina likes rock."
"I don't do ballet. I dance. There's a difference. I have a different style. I do contemporary and lyrical dance. Mine has more to do with the music. It's like acting out the song through dance."
"Sounds pretty cool. You're good at it either way."
"I was just doing warm ups when you were watching." He just nods his head. Eventually we stop in front of a store that looks kinda iffy. "Why are we here?"
"This is shop most girls go to to shop for party clothes."
"This looks like a store for hookers."
"It is."
"You want me to go out in public looking like a prostitute?"
"I don't care what you look like. In the end you're mine and going home with me. Come on." Alrighty then. Overprotective much. I get out and walk into the store. Yup. Hookers definitely shop here. "I have something I need to do. I'll be back in thirty minutes."
"Okay." He hands me four one hundred dollar bills and leaves. I start searching through the dresses. I find that there's barely enough fabric to any of the dresses. Whatever. I pull out a black strapless dress that's ruched on the sides making it that much shorter and a black quarter sleeve that dips very low in the front and back. I grab another black one that's more lace than fabric too. Of course the dresses are bound to be short. Even on my 5'4" frame. I decide on the second one and ask the lady at the register about a bra for it. She tells me most people don't wear one but if I want they have stick on rubbery backless, strapless, bras I can buy. Lucas happened to give me just enough money for the dress, bra, and a pair of red heels. When she's done ringing it all up she tells me there's a sale going on and that I actually have another $30 to spend. Okay... What to choose... Underwear. I can't really wear his boxers under the dress. I pick a lacy red thong looking thing and a matching garter. He is going to have a stroke when he sees me. Good. I pay for those with some change left over and shove everything in a bag. I stand around outside another ten minutes waiting for him. When he pulls up I get in and he drives off.
"Well?"
"Well what?" I ask.
"Look at me." He says with a sigh.
"Woah. Somebody got a hair cut. And changed." Now he's in a tight fitting dark gray t-shirt, dark jeans, and I'm pretty sure his boots still. He's also got a leather jacket thrown in the back. His hair looks pretty great too. Its short on the sides and cut longer on top. It kind of reminds me of Robert Pattinson's hair. Lucas pulls it off well though. Well damn, he's hot. I am going to get myself into some serious trouble. I can feel it.
"That I did. Why aren't you dressed? And your hair...."
"I know! Just stop somewhere that sells makeup and has a decent bathroom."
"Alright." He stops at a walmart. Really? Whatever. I go in and buy some eyeliner and mascara before heading to the bathroom. I take one look in the mirror and realize I need more than that. I go back and grab a brush, some hair spray, tweezers, wax strips, nair, and powder foundation. Once paid for by the lovely Lucas, I go back into the bathroom. I tweeze my eyebrows and wax my upper lip before putting on all my makeup and putting nair all over my legs. I fix my hair while that is sitting. It just ends up in loose waves but it looks better than before. I grab some wet paper towel and wipe away all of my leg and arm pit hair. Wow. I look ten times better already. I go into a stall and strip. I put on the underwear and garter struggling to figure out the bra. When I get it fixed properly I slip on the dress and the shoes and step back out. Jesus do I look great. I don't want Lucas to see me yet though. I open the bathroom door and stick my head out.
"Are you done already?"
"Yea? Why?"
"It's only been 30 minutes?"
"That's plenty of time. Go find me a long coat. Or garbage bag. Or better yet, get me a blind fold. Well that wouldn't work..You have to drive... I don't want you to see me." I finally explain when he looks at me like I'm losing my mind.
"Okay. Well there's a coat in the car. A very long one that should hide you very well. There's even a hood."
"Awesome. Now start walking." When he does I step completely out carrying the bag with my clothes and new makeup shoved inside. I follow him to the car making sure I stay behind him so he can't see me. "I need the coat." I say when he walks up to the car. He pops the trunk open and reaches in pulling out a black coat. He hands it to me with his eyes closed. Only knowing where I am because I walk up to him. I put the coat on, pull up the hood, and get in the car. About 30 minutes later we arrive at the club. "Go get in line. I'll meet you up there in a second." He gets out and walks up to the decently sized line and gets in place. I wait until I know he can't see me and take off the coat making sure my hair and makeup and clothes are still okay. Knowing they are, I get out.

~So I found out recently (recently as in after my second authors note 'chapter') that watt pad marked chapter thirteen as mature so if you aren't following me you can't read it. So sorry! It doesn't make sense given previous content. But whatever. Please keep reading! I appreciate it.~