Chapter Thirteen

The moment I walk up to him is literally the best moment of my life. Mostly because he has to do a double take when I stand next to him.
"Zoey?" He asks squinting at me.
"Well duh. For a med student you're not very bright." I say laughing. He grabs me around the waist and pulls me closer kissing me. Of course I know he's letting all the drooling guys in line know I'm his. And only his. Finally it's our turn and we enter. Apparently they don't care I didn't show any form of ID. Meh. I don't care. As soon we enter I can feel the deep bass of the music. It's amazing. "You should buy me a drink."
"After last night? I don't think so."
"Why not? Last night was fun. And if you don't let me drink I'll find some guys that will be more than interested." That gets his attention because he pulls me even closer to him. I didn't think it was possible. But he manages.
"Fine. But if you get so drunk you can barely remember anything it's not my fault. Got it?" He orders us a few rounds of shots and I enjoy them, getting a little buzzed.
"Now lets dance." I say dragging him onto the dance floor filled with sweaty, drunk, horny, dancing people. Some look like they're actually having sex on the dance floor. I hope I don't get that drunk. 'Cause god knows Lucas would go there. We start dancing and he holds my hips grinding against me. I twirl free and find myself flowing into the music dancing around him. I close my eyes and just melt. Eventually I feel someone grab me and pull me against them. Assuming it's lucas I just continue to grind against him. That is until I open my eyes and see that the hands on me are very much not Lucas's. Of course the damage is done because when I look up Lucas is staring at us. Uh oh. I move away from the guy just as Lucas punches him in the face, knocking him to the ground. Then he snatches my hand and yanks me away from the dance floor, dragging me towards the bathrooms.
"What the fuck was that Zoey?!"
"I don't know. One minute I was dancing with you, and then I was dancing alone, and then I thought it was you that grabbed me. But then when I opened my eyes it wasn't you. And then you punched him. And now we're here. Ta da." I know he's going to punish me. I can feel it. He grabs my hand again and pulls me into the first empty back room. Great. He got a sex room. This should be fun. "I'm sorry but I'm not drunk enough for this."
"That's fine. We've got it for the next three hours." Yay. I look over the bar and return with a bottle of vodka. "You really like that stuff don't you?"
"No. It's awful. But I need to get drunk fast." I grab a wine glass the size of a cereal bowl and fill it.
"You are not going to drink all of that."
"Watch me." And of course feeling challenged, I do drink it all. It tastes awful and my stomach briefly cramps up. But I drink it all.
"I can't believe you."
"You better get used to it. I think I might be drunk enough now. Give me a minute." I pause a second pretending to think. "Yupp. Im definitely drunk enough for all of this now." I walk up to him while he's leaning against the wall and start kissing him. He lifts me up to where my legs are wrapped around his waist. "Hey I'm taller than you now!" I giggle. He starts kissing me again before one of his hands wander under my dress.
"No fucking way."
"You like them?"
"You did not buy crotchless panties."
"...I did."
"I am buying more of these. And burning all of your other underwear."
"Thats fine. I'll just wear yours." I say laughing. He kisses me harder in response. His fingers find there way under my dress once more and enters one finger, then another, and then a third, until I'm s moaning mess on top of him. He removes his fingers and a whimper escapes my lips. Soon enough though his pants are around his ankles and he's fucking me against the wall.
"FREEZE!" Holy shit. I look up and there's a cop pointing a gun at us. "Let her down slowly and pull your pants up." Lucas does as he asks.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Prostitution is illegal. As is buying drugs and carrying illegal firearms."
"Okay well I'm not a prostitute, neither of us have a gun, and I've never done any drugs. I'm drunk right now. Not even gonna lie. But no drugs. Him either."
"Aren't you Alicia Phillips and Michael Wolf?"
"No. I'm Zoey Wolf. This is my husband Lucas. Or he will be I guess. I'm still not sure how I feel about marrying him. But ya know. So I mean really my name is Zoey Francine Carter."
"Francine?"
"Shut up Eugene." The cop looks at us like we've lost our mind. Then another sticks her head in and motions for him to step in the hall. "What has your brother done?" I whisper. He just shrugs his shoulders. We wait a moment and the cop returns.
"Sorry. We were looking for your brother. Do you know where he is?"
"He left yesterday. I don't know where he was going. I didn't ask. I don't care."
"You don't sound very close."
"We aren't. He's nosy and has seen my girlfriend naked twice."
"Ouch. Well.. carry on. I'll see you again soon." He looks really awkward as he leaves the room.
"Do you really not know where he is?"
"No. I told you Michael only comes around when he needs something. He never calls."
"Oh. Well..now this is awkward. I need more alcohol."
"I don't think so. You don't know how you feel about marrying me?"
"Dude. Is that even a real question? Based on our past history and based on our future, I know I don't have much choice but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it."
"Well then we won't get married until you are."
"Well then we shall both die unmarried."
"Okay." He turns away from me and walks out of the room. What the hell? I know he won't leave me. I'm surprised he left me at that store earlier. Then again I think he was only a couple buildings down across the road. Which means he would have seen me leave. He is such a pain. I walk out of the room and look around for him. Giving up I walk to the dance floor and start dancing again. At some point I feel the need to open my eyes and I immediately wish I hadn't. I stomp over to where I see Lucas and some blonde bimbo making out. I grab her by her hair and yank her away from him before turning around and kneeing him in the crotch. I stomp away and outside. He's such an asshole. He gets pissed off because I don't want to marry him after he has kidnapped me. What the fuck.
"Why did you do that?"
"Why were you making out with and feeling up some blonde hussy?"
"Because I can. I'm just the asshole that kidnapped you."
"You're right. You are. But you also promised to be mine and only mine. Last time I checked my boobs weren't shoved to my chin and I didn't have bleach blonde hair and tacky extensions."
"How do you know she has extensions?"
"Because I ripped out a couple."
"Okay maybe I over reacted. But I think you did too."
"I don't. You deserved it. And so did she."
"You are really jealous."
"Coming from the one who punched a guy in the face earlier for dancing with me."
"Touché."
"Tu es trés trés stupide garçon."
"What the hell. You speak French?"
"Eh. Decently. I called you a very very stupid boy."
"I'm not a boy."
"Oh my god I've been fucking a girl the entire time? Damn."
"I'm a man."
"Dis donc, tu es trés trés stupide homme. Et un peu mignon. Je ne t'aime pas. Mais, je t'adore. Oh la la... je ne sais pas quoi je fais."
"Wow. For someone that's 'eh' in French you sound like you know what you're saying. What did you say?"
"I called you a very very stupid man."
"There was more to it than that."
"I know. Let's go home. I'm tired and I am really sick of people walking in on us. I also want to start that road trip by Monday."
"Okay. I want to know what you said."
"I'll tell you eventually." He unlocks the car and we get in. I remove my underwear because god, thongs are uncomfortable.
"What are you doing?"
"Keep your eyes on the road before you kill us."
"Yes ma'am."
"Eck. Don't call me ma'am. I'm not your grandmother."
"We should stop and see her during our road trip. She lives in Indiana on a farm."
"Yay. A farm."
"You don't like farms?"
"Not really. And what will happen since we didn't use the room for three hours?"
"They still owe us two hours."
"Well I think the next time we come should be my birthday. Since I'll be able to legally drink then."
"Whatever you want. As long as you don't dance with any other guys."
"I won't as long as you don't start messing around with other girls."
"Deal."
"Deal. How did that other guy even end up dancing with me?"
"I stepped away from the dance floor to watch you. I bumped into a friend. We talked for barely a moment and when I  looked over to point you out to her you and that guy were dancing."
"So you claimed your property by punching him in the face and yanking me away. Nice."
"Hey at least I didn't hit you after it happened."
"True... I'm sorry."
"Apology accepted. But you owe me now."
"Owe you what?" I ask really skeptically. I swear if it's anything weird I'm jumping out of this car. As if he can read my mind he locks the doors. I look up and glare at him.
"I know what you were thinking. You can't escape your debt by throwing yourself out of my car."
"You are one aggravating man. So? What do I owe you."
"Unzip my pants."
"We can't have sex while you drive."
"No, but you can blow me."
"I'm not doing that."
"Then I get to hit you and make it just as painful as when you kneed me in the balls. You know how much it hurts to get kneed when you're hard? Like ten times more than normal."
"Fine." I reach into his pants and pull him out. "I hate you." I mutter before placing him in my mouth and sucking the tip. I can't take all of him in my mouth, do I just use my hand on the rest. It doesn't take long for him to finish. When he does I sit up and wipe off my mouth. "Well that was quick."
"That just means you did an amazing job. And you did. Best blowjob ever."
"You disgust me." He just laughs and keeps driving.
"You should probably re-zip me before I have you do it again." I yank up his zipper as quickly as I can.
"Do you have any water in here? Or booze? Anything?"
"There's some beer in the back." Ugh. Of course. I grab a can and pop it open downing it and grabbing another. I manage to drink four cans before he says anything.
"I know you like alcohol but you're getting really close to passing out."
"That's the point." I slur. Not even sure if he understands. "You're pretty. And I kinda feel sick." I get the window open just in time to puke out of it and not inside of the car.
"I think you've had enough now."
"Yea maybe. I have too much energy to go home. Let's do something."
"There's a party going on in our neighborhood. I was invited at the club if you want to go."
"Sounds good." I pass out before we ever get where we're going.