Chapter Twenty-One

When I awake I have no idea where I am. I just know it's dark and cold and damp. It's like the basement but worse. I hear someone calling and try to move but I can't. I'm chained to the wall behind me. My hands are stuck above my head and I can barely feel them.
"Well well. You're awake. Good."
"Who are you? What do you want?" He shakes his head and grins.
"Enough questions. Let's play." He flips open a switchblade. What in the actual fuck. He starts walking towards me and of course I can't do anything but watch. He cuts off my shorts and t-shirt leaving me in my underwear and bra. Then he cuts me across my stomach. Not deep, but enough to draw blood. He cuts me again across my shoulder and up my inner thigh. He cuts up my forearm and then cuts the ropes tying me up. I collapse on the ground. Unfortunately my hands are still tied together. He drags me to a table against the wall in the room. Throws me on it and turns on a camera facing the table. I get up and run up the stairs and try the door. It won't open. He grabs me and drags me back down the stairs. I smack my head on something and nearly pass out. Lucas won't be happy if I die. He tosses me back against the table and points the knife at me.
"Run again and I'll gut you like a fish. Try me." He turns on a laptop nearby. I think the camera and laptop are connected. What the hell? "My name is Christopher. I know. Not a very terrifying name. If only you knew to ask Lucas about me. Too late now. You'll never see him again. Not in this life. You see, I'm going to kill you, and then send him the video. Actually I have tons of viewers currently watching this. They get off on it. And you're so very pretty."
"Fuck you. He's going to find me and kill you." He hits me in response.
"I don't think so." He yanks me around and shoves me forward yanking off my panties.
"No no no no no. You can't do this. No!" I fight him as much as I can. There's not a whole lot I can do. He roughly shoves himself inside of me and I cry out. I can't believe this. I want Lucas back. I need him back.
"You enjoying this?" God he's disgusting. I just keep sobbing as he thrusts into me repeatedly. Where is he? How does he not know I'm gone. I thought he'd always be able to find me.
"Lucas!!" I scream crying harder.
"Go ahead and scream for him. When I get him he'll be my little bitch just like you are." I just keep crying wishing he'd stop. I'd take Lucas back in the beginning over this psycho anytime. I miss him. I don't know what I did to deserve being kidnapped not once, but twice. As he painfully rapes me he places cuts all over my back. "What are these scars from? Eh who cares. I'll let you relive them though." He cuts deeply into each of the ten scars on my back from Lucas. For some reason all of this hurts more. When he does finally stop he finishes with a huge grunt collapsing on top of me. He gets up slapping me on the ass and then cutting me in the same place. He yanks my underwear back up and drags me back to wall tying my hands up above my head.
"I'll be back. Don't get too comfortable." He turns off the camera and does something to the laptop before shutting it. He walks away and up the stairs slamming the door behind him. Who the hell is Christopher? How does he even know Lucas? God is this one of the girls' dad? He looks like he's in his 50's. I'm surprised he can even get it up. God where's Lucas. I want him back. I need him. I never thought I'd admit that. But I need him. Christopher doesn't return until the next day. Or at least I think it's the next day. I'm tired and sore. And I hope he just kills me. "How ya feelin?"
"Go fuck yourself."
"That's what you're for." He cuts me loose and just about the same  thing as the previous day happens. He turns on the camera and laptop and he rapes me. Randomly cutting me. When he finishes he cuts me on my ass again. He replaces my panties and ties me to wall. I don't see him until the next day. And he does the exact same thing. Every time I cry and call for Lucas. And every time he laughs at my pain and horror. By the fourth day I just want to die. I don't want to be raped again. I don't want to be cut anymore. I just want to go. I want Lucas and I want our bed. And at this point if I ever get free I would do anything for him. Absolutely anything. Christopher comes down again.
"Today's that day." I don't even bother to look up. It's pointless. "Do you want to know why today is so special?"I shake my head no. "Well I'll just tell you anyway. Today, I brought friends." That's when I look up. Two more big men come down the stairs. "These boys are going to enjoy you just as I have." He walks closer and cuts me loose again. He drags me to the table as one of his 'friends' turn on the camera and laptop. "You know how I told you about my viewers. Well they were all bidding to buy a chance with you. These two gentleman won. You should enjoy them. They're closer to your age."
"I hope you burn in hell for this." I manage to get out before screaming when one of the men begin to rape me. Whoever he is he's too big and it hurts too much. I cry harder than I've cried this entire time. I'm getting gang raped. Not something I ever thought I'd go through. Something I knew Lucas would never let happen. Yet here I am and he is no where near me. When that man finishes another walks up behind me.
"I prefer doing them in the ass. That okay? I mean as much as we paid you and all."
"That's fine. You better use something. I don't think her boy has ever used her that way."
"No. You can't. No no no." And then I feel the most unbearable pain I have ever felt. Even worse than the whipping I received by Lucas. I can feel everything rip and my whole world shatters. When he finishes Christopher rapes me too. And then he places three more cuts on my ass.
"Let her rest a while. Then you guys can come back and have some more fun."
"Who's the boy Lucas she keeps callin for?"
"Her boyfriend." For the first time since Christopher took me I look at my hands. I mean really look at them. My ring is gone. He took my engagement ring.
"Where's my ring?"
"What?"
"Where is my engagement ring. I know I was wearing it when you yanked me out of my home. Where is it?!!"
"I ain't got no ring." He says tying me back up. They all walk back upstairs. I can't feel my arms anymore. I'm pretty sure something is dislocated. There's blood running down my back and between my legs from all the slashes and being so viciously raped. And I want to die. I want to die more than I ever did with Lucas. And more than I ever did in my life before any of this happened. I was a perfectly happy upper-middle class child. And now I'm stuck in someone's basement or something. After a while my pain drifts me off to sleep. The door swinging open wakes me.
"Time for round two." He disgusts me. Why do people like this exist? How do they exist? How does God let people like this live? And good people die. Like my brother and Lucas's parents. He walks up to me and cuts me free. This time instead of just dragging my weak body to the table he carries me. I don't even care. I guess he got tired of ripping off my scabby swollen flesh. He lets his friends rape me first again. And then he does it. Three more cuts are carved into my ass. The ones I've acquired there are the most painful and the deepest of them all. Right next to the ones on my back on my scars. He cuts my hands apart and I wish he hadn't. The pain is ridiculous. My wrists are red purple and blotchy and swollen and raw and definitely cut up. The others say good bye and thank Christopher before leaving.
"Are you ready to die now?" He asks placing a knife to my throat.
"Yes." I say closing my eyes. I wait for that blissful moment of nothingness again. Only it doesn't come.