Chapter 14

"Alright then lets go" I said giving Phil a peck on the lips before we broke apart and walked over the door to the stairs.

I pulled open the door and started on the spiral of stairs. Once we got to the bottom I pulled the door open and peeked out the tiny crack with Phil standing on the steps behind me. I didn't see anything or anyone I needed to hide from so I opened the door a bit more and stuck my entire head out the door to have a better view.

I opened the door completely and there was no sign of Sam, Blake or anyone else in their group. I motioned For Phil walk out after me. From the windows in this corridor I could spot Sam and his group at the main water fountain at the front of the school. The bell for class as due in about a minute and a half so Phil and I jogged up the hallway to the stairs to second floor and ran to our lockers. I took out my school bag again and I took my English books out and stuffed them into my bags well. When I turned to Phil he was already done at his locker but he was looking as the locker that they were surrounding earlier this morning.

Phil was covering his mouth so I walked over cautiously. The locker door was smashed in and so I presume That's why the lock broke. I looked into the locker and I was stunned to see what it was. The entire locker including the books on the shelves and the bag on the floor and the photos on the walls have all been coated in green, red and black spray paint. I bet you that's what Sam's group was doing this morning.

The bell went and the locker rooms started to flood with people. Phil and I jogged through everyone keeping an eye out for teachers and Sam's group as we made our way to third floor and into the classroom with our little room passage way door. Phil unlocked the door much quicker now and we closed and locked the door behind us and as we locked it we heard the teacher walk through the door to the classroom so quick save on you half. Phil lead the way as usual and I followed.

After a minute of walking we reached or door, Phil unlocked it and stepped aside so i could walk in first. I walked in and trotted down the stairs into the dimly lit room. I walked over to the now familiar light switch and flicked it on lighting the room with a yellowy white light.

It was about 9am so Phil and I decided to hack into the schools wifi on our phones and have a scroll on the interwebs for a while. After ten or so minutes of no talking and just scrolling and tapping Phil turned to me on the other sofa and took in a deep breath.

"Dan. I'm bored. Lets talk about something" Phil said. I turned my Phone off and sat it on the table between the sofas. I stood up off the sofa I was on (as there was two) and walked over to Phil's and sat closely next to him and I lifted my legs so they were on his.

"What do you want to talk about then?" I asked as I wiggled around a little bit so I could get comfortable. I'm not even going to be cute about it, I couldn't get comfortable so I pulled Phil down so he was lying on his back so I could lay on him and rest my head on his chest. You have no idea hoe comfortable this boy is it is like your lying on a perfect warm loving pillow that speaks.

"Lets talk about you. I don't really know that much about you and your family. Care to share?" Phil asked as he moved his hand so his fingers were just brushing back and forth along my back.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" I said. Even though I hate the topic of my family, this is Phil, and out of everyone I have met ever in my entire life, I think I trust Phil the most out of all of the people that I know/ that know of my existence

"Tell me about you parents to start with" Phil said as he stared up at the ceiling.

"Okay. Well I live with my Mum. My parents are married but my Dad walked out when I was about 6. My Mum has something of an obsession with him I would say, he was a drug addict and he was constantly drinking. He used to beat me and Mum but I guess Mum was just so madly in love with him that she forgave him without a second thought....