chapter 21

<<<A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS LOTS OF KISSES THAT ARE LEADING TO THINGS THAT ARE NOT IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW NIGHT MELBOURNE AUSTRALIAN TIME. THANKS AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING AND EVERYTHING LOL BYE>>>

**FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL**

I phoned my Mum during lunch break and she said I could stay at Phil's place under the condition that I don't sleep in Phil's bed. I brushed that out of my mind a while ago as I'm sitting at the school's bus stop with Phil close next to me waiting for his bus. 

This entire week the OAH group hadn't shown up, except for Kris, though, I kept a very sharp eye out for him, there was no way I would let him go anywhere near Phil. But to be honest, I don't think Phil liked my over protection over him this week, but he told me he appreciated it so I'll go with that. Kris didn't show up at school Thursday or Friday because I think he figured out (I still hate saying this) Phil is mine and only mine, not his mine.

I have been to Phil's house 8 times so far and Phil has not once been to mine. I think the reason for that is, is that Phil's family knows about us being in a relationship and they are okay with that, rather my family would shot me with a bazooka if they knew about us. 

After a few minutes wait, Phil's bus came and we all gathered on and Phil and I sat next to each other in the middle of the bus. Our bags were on the floor at our feet but I was so uncomfortable, I thought, because I had the window seat, I could take his for granted and use the side of the bus for a backrest instead. 

I wiggled around for a second and lifted my legs off the ground and up on to Phil's lap. I think Phil knew I was going to do that because the first thing he did was pull my legs closer to himself. I giggled at Phil as he tapped my toes which were almost touching the next seat in the row next to us, no one would've been able to get out unless I moved my legs but the next stop wasn't for another seven minutes. 

"So what do you think we should do tonight Philip?" I asked while Phil moved onto playing with my shoelaces. 

"Well, Daniel, mother Howell says we shall not sleep in my bed so what do you think of the sofa bed?" Phil said averting his attention off my shoes and onto my face. I smile at him and he returns it sweetly. 

"That will be squeaky" I say pretending to look sad. Phil changed his facial expression to one I haven't seen before, I think it's a smirk!

"Do you have a plan for tonight Dan?" Phil says while his hands graze over my upper thigh and then back down to my knee.

"Hhmmmmmmm maybe, maybe not, there is a chance" I say as Phil's fingers start making their way higher up my leg. I smile and lean forward so I'm closer to his face. Phil brings his hand off my leg to lightly hold my chin up.

"Did you not think I had a plan?" Phil said before winking at me and pulling my head in and giving me a kiss, lasting at least 40 seconds. I feel sorry for any Christians on this bus, looking at us in horror. Though, it's kinda funny, how when Phil and I make out, some people hate it, some people think its cute and some people love it. It's almost scary... (((happy halloween))  

When our stop finally came my legs had already been moved back to the floor for a few minutes. Phil stood up, slinging his bag onto his back while he did so and I follow him out the bus and down the road to Phil's house. I've been to Phil's house enough times to feel at home when I'm there. I stand behind Phil as he unlocks the door and strolls inside with me following behind, closing the door behind me.

We both trot up the stairs giggling since at the moment we are the only ones home and make our way to Phil's bedroom. I close the door behind me and drop my bad onto the floor before being slammed into the door again with Phil attacking my lips with his own. 

I kissed back snaking my hands around his neck. Phil started to move backward so i followed him our lips still moving together. I felt his knees buckle under us and I fell forward, Phil under me with our mouths still linked. The kiss started to get heated after a few seconds we were moving to the top of the bed and i was almost grinding down on Phil's crotch while Phil deepened our kiss. 

I hummed quietly into our kiss as did Phil the same,  when his hands slid up under my shirt. My hands were either side of Phil's shoulders. Phil's fingers were trailing up and down my chest and stomach.  Our mouths parted and I breathed heavily onto Phil's lips. I am so turned on right now. I sat up and slid my hands under Phil's shirt pulling it over his head. 

Phil had the perfect body. A cute tummy with a couple curly hairs on his chest. Phil's hands were resting on my legs as I was sitting on him. I ran my fingers over the curly hairs and made my way back to Phil's face before taking his bottom lip in my teeth and started kissing him again.

Phil's hands were fast to get under my shirt again, breaking the kiss for a couple seconds to get the fabric over my head. I now had my hands trailing up and down Phil's torso. I tongue was toy for Phil as he kept nipping it with his teeth as our lips were at battle.

The moment was ruined by Phil's phone from his bag went crazy with a phone call. I gave Phil a peck before climbing off him so he could get up to answer it. 

"It's Mum" Phil said before pulling the device up to his ear. As Phil spoke I went to my bag and pulled out a condom and put it in the front pocket of my bag for easy access for later.  I also took out my phone and its charger and walked over to Phil's power-point and plugged in my phone to the charger and the charger to the wall. 

"Okay... Awesome Mum... Thanks... I will.... I won't... Okay... Bye Mum... Bye" Phil said before closing his phone and sitting it on the bed side table and walking over to me, putting his arms around my waist as I lift my arms to his shoulders. 

"Mum won't be home until 11" Phil said before quickly giving me a kiss. 

"Oh really?" I said kissing him back. "Oh what shall we do?" I asked dramatically and sarcastically.

"We have four options. Mario cart," He said taking a tiny step closer to me. 

"Food," Phil said taking another tiny step closer.

"Buffy," another step closer.

"Or... We do it right now and not care what happens after" Phil said taking the last step closer to me so our stomachs were pressed on each other, along with what's below.

***SMUT WILL BE ALL NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT DON'T READ IT, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE UP WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS***