Chapter 9 - Water On Your Pants, Really?

Chapter 9:

"Um Sam, can you please pass me the pepper?" I politely ask.

"Sure doll!" Sam exclaims while passing me the pepper bottle. Caden and me have been completely silent throughout dinner until now. I pause eating and get the pepper from Sam and shake a bit on my steak, I peek at Caden through the corner of my eye. He has a complete blank expression.

I decide its time for wake up Caden, otherwise known as plan A - teasing action (don't ask me, I just made up it up right now.)

Caden was sitting right opposite me, so I checked under the table a bit and notice his legs are wide apart...muhaha.

I get my leg up and put my foot in between his open legs. His head shoots up and he has a shocked expression on his face. He smiles and closes his legs quickly, trapping my stray foot there. DAMNIT.

I push my chair out of the table and check if Sams watching us and notice shes watching  the TV above us, I know they have a TV in there dining room, actually they have a TV in every room, including mine...

I nudge my chair backwards and try to take my foot out of his trap. He suddenly releases my leg and smirks at me from across the table.

If that's how it is Caden, watch and learn.

 I put the other untrapped foot on his thigh. He watches me, curiously.

The tips of my toes get closer and closer to his, lets call it his friend for now.

I start rubbing my toes in circles outside his friend. He moans quietly. All this time I had a normal expression on his face, I was just eating my dinner. But hell if you look under the table, you'd be shocked.

I start rubbing harder and watch Caden closely, he pushed his head back and quietly groaned. Hehe.

He suddenly gets up, which makes my legs drop to the floor. He puts his hand around his friend and glares at me.

"Caden, whats wrong sweety?" Sam asks. Caden looks at his mum, embarrassed.

"I dropped... water on my pants." He says, what a lame excuse!

"Well, go clean it up then, okay?" Sam says, I smirk at that.

"Yeah go clean it up Caden." I say slowly, watching his expression. His eyes snap back to mine and he glares a bit but then suddenly smirks. What the hell?

"Actually Mum, I'm going to go to bed, ya know I'm really tired." Caden fake yawns and looks at his mum.

"Sure hon, I'll get Ashley to help me wash up, right Ashley?" She asks me.

"Yeah sure.." I mumble, looking at the table, trying to figure out what Caden was up to. Caden chuckles and walks to the door. When he gets to the door he turns to look at me and smirks then leaves.

Argh, what did I just begin?

~~

I finish helping Sam wash the dishes and clean down the table and nervously walk up the stars. Trying to walk as quietly as I can, incase Caden might jump out on me.

Nervously, I enter my room and look through the darkness. I can't see anything. Well, darkness is good, it's so silent and lets me think.

I walk up to the king-sized bed and fall in, snuggling in the duvet. I moved my hand around and I hit something... hard?

I put my hand up and down the hard thing, trying to figure out what it is. "Aaah, I know I'm that sexy Ash but feeling me up when I'm trying to sleep, really?" What the fuck?

I jump up from my bed in shock. I quickly turn on the side lamp and glare at the half naked Caden in my bed. He has no shirt on, the jerk!

"CADEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED, NOW!" I yell loudly but not enough for Sam to hear hopefully.

"Not until you explain what you were doing at dinner time." He stubbornly says.

"It was a wake up call, something done to stop you from falling asleep at dinner. You're welcome." I say rolling my eyes in boredom .

"I was not falling asleep!" He exclaims, almost like he was throwing a strop. 

"God, you're such a girl." I mumble to myself.

"Girl, you're just jealous." He says pouting his lips and twirling his messed up dark brown hair, trying to act like a girl.

I laugh loudly. "As if Caden." I look away and stare at the window and then suddenly remember something.

"Why were you blanking me for like 3 weeks?" I ask.

He looked taken back at my question and smiled sadly at me. "I thought you might not want to talk to me, well since you hate me at school."

I sit on the bed and sigh. Caden picks up his shirt and pulls it on and comes to sit next to me.

"I actually thought we could be friends that day." I say quietly.

He looked shocked and stared at me. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry, but actually after blanking you, I really needed to to talk to you so I tried last week-"

"But then I started blanking you." I finished for him. We both look at each other at the same time, and burst out laughing.

"Well I'm going to go bed now, goodnight." Caden gets up and walks out, closing the door quietly.

I sigh and turn off the side lamp.

"Goodnight Caden." I whisper into the darkness as I snuggle into my bed. I just noticed that was the first time Cadens actually listened to me to get out.

He's such a jerk.