Chapter 28 - Beginning Of Hell

Chapter 28:

The rush of air was blowing in my face, making my hair gust around me. I brought my hands tighter around Chris, his waist was manly and slightly muscly. We were going at a high speed and his motorbikes engine was roaring loudly every few minutes as if going faster. We probably were as well.

"Where are we going?" I shout above the shockingly loud sound of air and traffic.

Chris puts one of his hands on top of mine, that were around his waist. "Where do you want to go?" He asks, slowly. His voice was low and I could hear him clearly.

"Um, I don't know. Just take me somewhere where I can escape reality." I say to him.

"Cheesy but okay." I could hear the smile in his voice and I find myself smiling as well.

Cadens was the bad one. Chris is good. Caden was the bad one. Chris is good. Maybe if I keep repeating that in my head, I can actually force myself believe it.

~~

"Where the fuck are we?" I ask Chris. I rub my eyes, willing myself to see through the darkness of the night. Maybe this was a bad idea...maybe I'm just over exaggerating. Where was I? What was I doing here? What would Caden be doing now? Did he miss me?

"My favorite place." He grins at me and grabs my waist, sliding me of his motorbike. I stand, my legs a bit wobbly after that exhilarating ride, and steady myself by holding his bike tail.

"And that is where?" I ask. He steps one step forward and turns to look at me.

"Benly's." He says, plainly.

"A pub?" I raise my eyebrows at him. I could see the sign at the front of the building, a arrow through a birds chest with BENLY'S PUB underneath it.

"Yup." He chuckles and gestures his hands for me to come towards him. I take slow steps, cautiously, towards him and end up by his side. He puts his hands round my shoulder and pulls me into the entrance of Benly's.

Little did I know, I was about to enter my hell.