Chapter 22 - My Only One

Chapter 22:

 CHRIS'S POV:

I was sitting on top of the tree outside Caden's house. I knew which window Cadens room was, I'm no pervert but sometimes I just need to see that jack-ass who put me in jail for 2 fucking years.

I wanted to have a little fun with his teacher but come on, you would do it! The way her legs moved in her mini-skirt and they way her top was a little to revealing and see-through, she was practically begging me to make a move.

Ashley and Caden were snuggled up on his bed, Ashleys head on Cadens stomach. WTF? When did they start liking each other. Oh believe me, I knew Caden and Ashley had a thing for each other, that's why I kidnapped Ashley. Because I knew Caden would follow and follow he did. Of course he came to our den.

I laugh to myself, such good memories in that farm shed. But then he escaped with Ashley in tow. How I regretted, leaving Ashley for a minute to take a ciggy outside.

Ashley kisses Caden on the cheek and I scowl. How un-fucking believable!

A new plan comes running through my head. No, Ashley and Caden falling in love is a good thing. Then when I kill Caden, Ashleys heart will be broken and fuck I'll come and patch her heart up.

We'll be the perfect couple. Perfect.

~~

ASHLEY'S POV:

The constant glares and stares of surprise and envy is completely exposed while I walk through the school gates. Caden pulls me closer to his side and kisses me on the top my head. Aww how sweet, he's the perfect boyfriend!

I used to think he was a complete stuck-up prick who only cared about himself but now he is different. Sweet and hot, just the way I like it.

I giggle under my breath and put my free hand around Cadens waist. Believe me, I was scared shit-less when I thought about walking through school but now I'm doing it I feel...okay. Like a new seed of confidence has grown in my tummy.

"Whats so funny?" Caden looks down at me with amused eyes.

"Nothing, just something I thought of." I say.

"Was that 'something' me?" He smirks and rubs my side with the hand around me.

"Maybe, maybe not." I smirk back at him and look ahead at the herds of girls with too short skirts and tops that hung low so you could practically see there cleavage. One word. Sluts.

In front of the group was Georgina and tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee. Ooooh, now I get it Georgina thought bringing out her followers would break me and Caden up.

Somehow the word and me and Caden being together got spread, obviously because Caden was a popular. Georgina heard the rumor and wanted to see it was actually true and thought bringing her clones would seem a good idea.

Well, let me tell you something, I'M NOT FREAKING SCARED ANYMORE!

"Wow!" Caden gasps and stares at the demented clones of Georgina.

"Yeah, its all your admirers, Caden." I snap at him, lightly.

"Babe, I have much more admirers than that." He chuckles and I hit him on the back of his head with my hand.

"Stop being so vain, Caden!" I glare at him and get his arm of me and walk toward the group of psycho Caden fan girls.  Caden laughs harder and rubs his head. He runs to catch up to me.

"Come on Ash, don't be mad at me!" He says, his eyes pleading.

"I'm not, don't worry." I whisper. Okay, so I gave into his puppy dog eyes, but they were so big..and round...and cute. He smiles and puts his arm where it belongs, around my waist.